My granddaughter and her boyfriend - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

My granddaughter and her boyfriend

This is a discussion on My granddaughter and her boyfriend within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; My best friend recently retired from the Army, he was a full time reservist, pretty tall and imposing in uniform. ...

My best friend recently retired from the Army, he was a full time reservist, pretty tall and imposing in uniform. He greeted the young man who was his daughter's first date. He put his arm around him, told him that his daughter would be down in a few minutes and then casually, in a low voice, added "I know what I was thinking at your age. If any of that happens with my daughter they'll never find your body." A moment later his daughter entered the room, the sargeant smiled and told the couple to have a good time. By all accounts his daughter had a good time, though the young man did not date her many more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Then he better not abuse her while you are still alive, CharlieK....or you will go down on him like ton of bricks!!!

@rj53081 -- when you hear that boyfriends will be visiting, just start cleaning your gun in front of them...
    NO Mom! Come! Come down on him like a ton of bricks! NOT go....
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    I will hazard a guess that this is your oncologist daughter, CharlieK? It's nice to have grandparents living nearby...They are so lucky to have you...
    Yes it is, Mom, and thank you.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Yes, Mom; I'll come down on him like a ton of bricks. It certainly won't be like what Monica Lowinsky did with Slick Willy. LOL
    Charlie

Well my MOTHER IN LAW! told me that not only would get the best lawer in town with the divorce, but would also have it hanging next to the kitchen clock by morning if I EVER DID ANYTHING TO HURT HER DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!. We have been married 23 years ( and YES it still feels like the first year), I still have MR. happy and the twins!!!!.
    God bless her .. we lost her two years ago, very good woman!!!

Some mother-in-laws or parents-in-laws are irreplaceable...mine is. Once in a while in your life, you find your greatest teacher. I found mine in my parents-in-laws. Sad but I still missed them so every summer and autumn when my Mr. Lincoln rose is blooming, I think of them. Dad taught me how to garden and mom taught me how to live.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    Thanks walt629...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Several years ago, my wife told me I was NOT going to be cleaning a firearm, OR sharpening a knife, when our daughter started dating...I haven't asked recently, but after watching several stories on the news, she MAY have changed her mind!! However, if she HASN'T changed her mind, I've got two or three backup plans, and the ONLY one that knows what they are is ME, becuse if she DOESN'T know what I'm up to until AFTER the fact, she CAN'T request that I NOT do them!!

I once found my daughter sitting in a car with a boy. They really were just sitting and talking because it was a Camaro with deep bucket seats I walked up to the drivers window, .45 in hand, (no round in chamber and safety on) and tapped on the window. I know it was a bit over the top, but I didn't like the kid anyway. Talk about one scared boy! He didn't come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Montanagyrene View Post
    Several years ago, my wife told me I was NOT going to be cleaning a firearm, OR sharpening a knife, when our daughter started dating...I haven't asked recently, but after watching several stories on the news, she MAY have changed her mind!! However, if she HASN'T changed her mind, I've got two or three backup plans, and the ONLY one that knows what they are is ME, becuse if she DOESN'T know what I'm up to until AFTER the fact, she CAN'T request that I NOT do them!!
    Yes, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.
    Charlie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast