My granddaughter and her boyfriend
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

My granddaughter and her boyfriend

This is a discussion on My granddaughter and her boyfriend within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; About four or five years ago my granddaughter and her boy friend visited us for a few days, and slept ...

Default My granddaughter and her boyfriend

About four or five years ago my granddaughter and her boy friend visited us for a few days, and slept in separate bedrooms. While they were here, I looked at her boy friend and said, "Do you see that little girl over there?" He said, "Yes." I then said, "She is my pride and joy. If I ever hear that you've laid a hand on her, I don't mind going back to prison."

Note: I got that line from a TV comedian, but I actually used it on him. They are now married, and I photographed their wedding.
    Charlie

Blog Entries

I might have to use that I have 5 girls.

Then he better not abuse her while you are still alive, CharlieK....or you will go down on him like ton of bricks!!!

@rj53081 -- when you hear that boyfriends will be visiting, just start cleaning your gun in front of them...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Then he better not abuse her while you are still alive, CharlieK....or you will go down on him like ton of bricks!!!

@rj53081 -- when you hear that boyfriends will be visiting, just start cleaning your gun in front of them...
    That's funny! When my oldest brought her first boyfriend home, unannounced, that's exactly what I was doing, cleaning my shotgun. I don't remember exactly what was said anymore, but he didn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post

Mom, he knew that I was just joking with him. I've never been aware before or since that he was abusive. And I'd better not.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    That's funny! When my oldest brought her first boyfriend home, unannounced, that's exactly what I was doing, cleaning my shotgun. I don't remember exactly what was said anymore, but he didn't last long.
    Now you know...he is not the best one for your daughter...They come, they go...I always say to my kids, don't bother shedding tears or getting frustrated if you lose someone yet. You are young and there will be 64 more to replace that one that went away before you really should get serious about getting serious with just one...but you know how kids are...
    G'day and Glock

In 1983, my elder daughter called me and said that she had met the man for her. She let me talk to him, and he asked my permission to marry her. She was in her first year of medical school. They had known each other for just six months. I tried to talk them out of making a commitment so early, but couldn't, and they married the following summer. My son in law is terrific, and I've told both of them several times since then that I'm really, really glad that they didn't let me talk them out of getting married. I couldn't ask for a better son in law. We now live two houses from them, and they are terrific.
    Charlie

I will hazard a guess that this is your oncologist daughter, CharlieK? It's nice to have grandparents living nearby...They are so lucky to have you...
    G'day and Glock

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    See, if that would have happened to me I would have asked about the gun. I'm sure the other side will happen to me if I do have a daughter some day...please, God, no. ;-)

Blog Entries

If my wife dont clean hers first

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast