Dog disqualified for pooping during agility competition...
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Tucker's Mom
  • 2 Post By applessshch

Dog disqualified for pooping during agility competition...

This is a discussion on Dog disqualified for pooping during agility competition... within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Ah, a dog's life. No responsibility, no stress and the world is your bathroom. Exhibit A: a little gal named ...

Default Dog disqualified for pooping during agility competition...

Ah, a dog's life. No responsibility, no stress and the world is your bathroom. Exhibit A: a little gal named Libby, while in the middle of a scorching run during the Crufts obstacle course competition, just couldn't hold on until the end. Although the spontaneous squat meant instant disqualification, Libby appeared to be in good spirits, as one often is immediately after emerging from a bathroom emergency. The collective "ooooooohhh" reaction from the crowd suggests that this isn't a common occurrence at Crufts, but as the understanding announcer rightly points out, "A dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do."

Time Out!!! He saw an Obama sticker!!!

OK...enough for now...gotta go to bed. I am tired just looking at that dog...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Sometimes a good run loosens things up a bit.

That is so embarrassing when they do that, but the worst is when the show/trial/club people look at you like it's your fault and you've committed the greatest sin there is. Poop on them is what I say. Literally. LOL It isn't the end of the world, you can just see it from there.

Makes me think I should start training my dog for agility. She loves to run... and poop.
    Owner of Applied Perspective, specializing in laser engraving and fine art photography
    -or-
    Just some guy who loves to shoot

My first rottweiler was a rally champion in Australia. I only entered him once and I didn't again because I am one of the instructors in the club. I don't want it to be said that the judges are biased. I still missed him terribly. When I say "school" he just goes wild...he loves it.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS