Are you a Protector?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Are you a Protector?

This is a discussion on Are you a Protector? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Protectors Protectors are the honest citizens in society; the people who actually give a damn about others. They are the ...

Default Are you a Protector?

Protectors
    Protectors are the honest citizens in society; the people who actually give a damn about others. They are the truth seekers and truth-tellers. They know the difference between wrong and right, and when they see something wrong, they actively seek to expose it.

Protectors are the modern-day info-warriors; the defenders of the village. They are the liberty movement advocates, the whistleblowers and the independent thinkers.

Protectors are also preparedness strategists. They enjoy being safe and well prepared for an unknown future. They help protect their children, their families, and sometimes their entire communities from uncertainty. They are survivors.

Protectors are long-term thinkers who want to leave behind a better world for their children. They advocate total transparency in government and fight for honest labeling of GMO foods. They're strong advocates for true environmental protection, and they fight against criminal corporations. They demand accountability from others just as they do from themselves.

Protectors are loyal friends, capable defenders of life and property, and often surprisingly well versed in realms of spirituality, ethics and practical life skills. Many Protectors are members of churches or spiritual organizations, but they may also be journalists, self defense instructors, truck drivers or open-source technology advocates.

Beware of false Protectors who are actually Sociopaths pretending to be Protectors. Many Schemers also attempt to act like Protectors by running non-profits and foundations that are actually designed to further dominate humanity.

Only about 2% of the population are true Protectors. You can't normally identify them until they are tested in a real crisis.

Summary of the Protector Archetype:
    Cognitive capabilities: Varies widely.
    Moral compass: Follows the Golden Rule. Often has a religious background. Strong moral compass, strong sense of identity, purpose and self esteem.
    Desired agenda: Ending suffering. Restoring liberty, justice, peace.
    Worships: A universal force of good: God, karma or other spiritual force.
    Typical dress: Varies widely.
    When you're not looking, they will: Secretly donate food to the local food bank.
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

No even just a little bit
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

rdm6680 is offline Banned

No. I mind my own business.

rdm6680 is offline Banned

PS, it sounds like you got this from a shitty video game.

Very well stated and thought provoking.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

I am a uniter and an instigator. Are you happy now? I wouldn't qualify to be a protector because I belong to a 501(c) organization though it is not designed to dominate society.

Where did you copy that? It's the silliest article I have ever read!!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Sounds like a job for Superman!

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Let me put it this way

See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast