Springer Fire in Park and Teller counties. pic for you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Springer Fire in Park and Teller counties. pic for you

This is a discussion on Springer Fire in Park and Teller counties. pic for you within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Well, I have already moved all of my important things to my parents house 4 miles away since we had ...

Default Springer Fire in Park and Teller counties. pic for you

Well, I have already moved all of my important things to my parents house 4 miles away since we had a mandatory evacuation yesterday. I am on standby now so I was able to come back to my house for the time being. I snapped a bunch of pics but this is one from around 3 pm yesterday. The fire is two miles from my house and it's starting to flare back up pretty good right now.

This has been my first real chance to jump back online since yesterday morning. I am hoping I won't have to evacuate but if I do, I am ready. I hope no one else on here is having to deal with these Colorado wildfires.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Hope you and your home stay safe
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

thanks man! I got all of my guns, ammo and powder out of here lol! I carried about 15 ammo cans full down to the truck first thing yesterday so I could Stack On top of it. Also grabbed most of my guitars and some photos. Everything else can burn if need be.

I'm in the Springs we can see the smoke
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

I hope you stay safe, CRW, and you, too, Treo. I'm near Durango in the middle of a pine forest. No fires here, yet, but we really, really need some rain.
    Charlie

wow that sucks but you're smart in removing your valuables ......hope you have good insurance too.......be safe and well. hope it don't burn your house down...
    best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I hope you stay safe, CRW, and you, too, Treo. I'm near Durango in the middle of a pine forest. No fires here, yet, but we really, really need some rain.
    we really, really really, really really, really really, really really, really really, really need some rain

You guys can have some of ours. It rained so hard here last night that for about 2 hours, the street in front of my house was a 5 inch deep river. It's supposed to storm pretty much every day for a week.

Hope y'all stay safe.
    Owner of Applied Perspective, specializing in laser engraving and fine art photography
    -or-
    Just some guy who loves to shoot

please send that rain to us!

i hope it rains for you out there and glad to see you posting which means you still safe
    best wishes crw

gun control is being able to hit your target

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast