please please tell me this is not a scam to get my address!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

please please tell me this is not a scam to get my address!

This is a discussion on please please tell me this is not a scam to get my address! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Hello! I wanted to let you know that your name was drawn as one of the ten winners of the ...

Default please please tell me this is not a scam to get my address!

Hello!

I wanted to let you know that your name was drawn as one of the ten winners of the book, Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals. Please respond with an email, letting me know if you'd prefer the print edition, or the iPad edition. If you'd like the print edition, you'll also need to send your mailing address, and if you'd like the iPad edition, we'll send you a promotion code, and instructions on how to download the iBook for free.

Since we won't be publicizing individual names, it would be great if you could share the news on the forum where you heard about our promotion, or on our Facebook page if someone else shared the book promotion with you. Once you have a chance to read the book, we'd also love to see your thoughts on one of the forums; on our Facebook page; or on Amazon.com or the iBookstore. If you have any questions at all about how to post a rating and review on Amazon or the iBookstore, let us know!

Thanks very much, and we hope you enjoy the book!

Michael Martin

Michael Martin
    michael@keyhousepress.com
    keyhousepress.com

if it's not a scam and i actually won this book all i can say is hot diggity!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be an excellent read for me and i will share it with my son as well being he is also waiting to get his ccwp............i'm still keeping my fangers crossed i win the concealed carry giveaway on this forum and i'll be more than set to begin my life as a concealed carrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh hot diggity i hope i'm on a roll here
    heheh
    gun control is being able to hit your target

here is my reply to my letter announcing my book winning i still can't believe i won it till i see it though

''
    omg no way really????????? i won that book wow!!!!!! i can't believe it, but if it's true i'd like and love the print edition; being i don't have an ipad and a printed edition would be wonderful just the same.. i look forward to reading the book too and sharing it with my son who also just recently applied for his conceal carry permit......
    i am a member of a few carry forums and will be delighted and honored to post/brag about my winnings!
    when can i expect the book in the snail mail?
    my physical mailing address is:
    XXXXXXXXX

oh hot diggity last time i won something was a cake walk in elementary school and i'm also trying to win a concealed carry package on one of the forums i frequent and will certainly post your letter of my name being picked on it.
    i will also file this email so when i get the book i can let you know it arrived and thank you again
    wow dang wow what great news thanks again !!!!!!!!

---------------------------
    i'll let you know when and if i get the book i hope it's a true thing i think it is, but i'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch

ok i'm pretty sure i won that book already came a reply to my reply email!!!!!!!

it says, ''It's true! The book will ship out tomorrow, so you should see it in just a few days! Thanks for sharing the news once you get a look!

Michael

Sent from my iPhone''

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    ok i'm pretty sure i won that book already came a reply to my reply email!!!!!!!

it says, ''It's true! The book will ship out tomorrow, so you should see it in just a few days! Thanks for sharing the news once you get a look!

Michael

Sent from my iPhone''
    Well, The book is real enough. This is the book from amazons site.

Amazon.com: Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals (9781616582388): Michael Martin: Books

Another great book to have is this one.

FLORIDA FIREARMS Law, Use & Ownership Book | Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer Jon H. Gutmacher

Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

awesome !!!!!!! i can't wait to get it and crack it open ......i'm sure it will be a great read for me and my son as well, being we are new to conceal carry and still waiting for our permits as we speak
    i should get it some time early next week i'm guessing
    wow that just made my day in a very happy way
    oh hot diggity i'm thrilled about this dang wow amazing Amazon.com thank you !!!!!!!!!!

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Keyhouse press recently became a sponsor of this site so it's probably legit.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

wow, congrats!

(15chars)

thanks pestcontrol i just read the reviews again on that book it's going to be an excellent read and look forward to it
    i've been reading and watching alot of vids on self defense and conceal carry issues the last two months and this is perfect for where i'm at in this stage of my path to conceal carry!!!!!!!!!! purrrrrrrrrrrrfect oh meow lolName:  lionred.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  58.8 KB

eagleeyes: For your sake, I hope this offer is valid and not some sort of scam. I guess I have become paranoid in my later years and am hesitant to give out personal information from a blind offer. With all the identity theft, etc. going on today, one never knows what may happen, like someone showing up at your door and saying, "I am from the government. I want your gun." Anyway, hope your offer turns out to be true.

It is real. i got one from the XD site I am on. The book is awesome!!! You will like it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast