The mainstream media caught in the act.... people don't trust them, no duh right.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

The mainstream media caught in the act.... people don't trust them, no duh right.

This is a discussion on The mainstream media caught in the act.... people don't trust them, no duh right. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; The Mainstream Media: Caught in the Act...

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Default The mainstream media caught in the act.... people don't trust them, no duh right.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

good article i haven't trusted media since i delivered papers as a young child........always scrutinized everything i read and still do even more so today
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I try to get my information from as many soucres as possible, so then I should have at least "some" idea of what's going on.
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

cmhbob is offline Sig fault.

People don't trust the MSM, yet they'll forward every piece of glurge that hits their inbox. SMH.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    People don't trust the MSM, yet they'll forward every piece of glurge that hits their inbox. SMH.
    Yep, they leave it up to those they send it to, to decide whether or not to believe it. I see nothing wrong with it.

The article talks mainly about TV, but the Gallup poll shows newspapers are doing badly too.

But the part that REALLY gets me is that liberals and moderates actually trust the media less than conservatives now. I NEVER would have guessed that!!!

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    The article talks mainly about TV, but the Gallup poll shows newspapers are doing badly too.

But the part that REALLY gets me is that liberals and moderates actually trust the media less than conservatives now. I NEVER would have guessed that!!!
    Is it possible that this might be due to the fact that the MSM is beginning to question the Messiah's rhetoric?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

It's weird to me that when i go on a liberal website the libs are screaming that the MSM is too conservative.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post

I guess that you have to look at the ratings of CNN and MSNBC. They have shows that have like 1000 viewers. Their top prime time shows have lower ratings than O'Reilly's reruns.

No one is watching these networks. So when they answered the poll they obviously are thinking of Fox News.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by fstroupe View Post
    I guess that you have to look at the ratings of CNN and MSNBC. They have shows that have like 1000 viewers. Their top prime time shows have lower ratings than O'Reilly's reruns.

No one is watching these networks. So when they answered the poll they obviously are thinking of Fox News.
    That occurred to me afterwards. That may very well be the reason, which also validates what Treo said.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast