THe rules of a gun fight
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

THe rules of a gun fight

This is a discussion on THe rules of a gun fight within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Some words to the wise. Shooting Advice from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate ...

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Default THe rules of a gun fight

Some words to the wise. Shooting Advice from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:

A: Guns have only two enemies - rust and politicians.

B: It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

C: Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

D: Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.

E: Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

F: The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

G: The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary.

H: Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it'll be empty.

If you're in a gun fight:
    1. If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
    2. If you're not loading, you should be movin,
    3. If you're not movin', you're dead.

J: In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!

K: If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

L: You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language.

M: Forget the save the planet nonsense, it doesn't need saving, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

santa is offline santa

The Judge should only hear one side of the story. YOURS!

Don't worry your self over and over again and quit asking because I won't STOP anytime soon.

No rules. All bets are off.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    Don't worry your self over and over again and quit asking because I won't STOP anytime soon.
    So what is the rationale behind your spamming the forum?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Shoobee is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    Some words to the wise. Shooting Advice from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:

A: Guns have only two enemies - rust and politicians.

B: It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

C: Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

D: Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.

E: Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

F: The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

G: The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary.

H: Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets . . . You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it'll be empty.

If you're in a gun fight:
    1. If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
    2. If you're not loading, you should be movin,
    3. If you're not movin', you're dead.

J: In a life and death situation, do something . . . It may be wrong, but do something!

K: If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

L: You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language.

M: Forget the save the planet nonsense, it doesn't need saving, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
    Those are rather amusing proverbs. Reminds me a little of King Solomon's proverbs in the Old Testament Bible.

I don't agree with all of them, and some have been used by dimwitted minds to justify bad strategies.

For example, if you end up judged by 12 then you may be carried by 6 to prison or the gas chamber. But fools packing everywhere use this as their favorite excuse for being ill informed and/or ill advised. Just for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    So what is the rationale behind your spamming the forum?
    I think the over all positive aspsct to get the word / any word out there for info for others is a positive aspect, no matter where it come's from and I stand by my statement "I won't stop any time soon" so get over it.

In my mind, there is only one rule to any gunfight:

1) Win. By whatever means necessary.
    Owner of Applied Perspective, specializing in laser engraving and fine art photography
    -or-
    Just some guy who loves to shoot

there's a blog here on a 71 year old guy confrunting two robbbers and I've seen it on TV, it's pretty good, I hope he doesn't get any problems from the Left minded, antigun AH's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast