Who Really Runs the World? Now ya know!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Who Really Runs the World? Now ya know!

This is a discussion on Who Really Runs the World? Now ya know! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Some of you have balked at my theories on what the govt is doing but after reading this maybe you'll ...

Default Who Really Runs the World? Now ya know!

Some of you have balked at my theories on what the govt is doing but after reading this maybe you'll start to understand who the real players are, what is going on and why. To me this is the "beast" the bible refers to and these are the people who will remain on earth to suffer all eternity. These are the people involved at the UN meeting to remove our firearms and are planning something sinister to make it happen. The coming economic collapse is a plan to bring us all under one currency that they can control better. They work both sides of an issue to bring it under their control. I could go on but I'll let you read on.

Who Really Runs the World? Conspiracies, Hidden Agendas and the Plan for World Government

by Andrew Gavin Marshall

Recently by Andrew Gavin Marshall: Power, Propaganda, and Purpose in American Democracy

Who Really Runs the World? Conspiracies, Hidden Agendas and the Plan for World*Government by Andrew Gavin Marshall
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Shoobee is offline Banned

To me it seems like the rich Mitt Romneys and their ugly wives run the world with all their money and outsourcing.

And now they want to take over The White House as well, and buy their way into it with deceptive lying ads on tv.

Government is hard pressed to keep up with them, as the recent Wall Street crash has proved again, starting with Lehman Brothers.

Everyone else suffers in the meantime.

Romney is not the solution -- Romney is the problem.

somebody been smokin to much wackytobaccy. whew!!!!!
    I live in my own little world, but it is Okay because everyone here knows me.
    Life Member: NRA, GOA, MOAA, NAHC.
    U.S. Army Retired

Bring back the "Black Helicopters!"

-Doc

Jason1221 is offline XTREME
    Blog Entries

No RonPaul is the solution Obama is the problem. And if re elected America is threw!!! However Paul's chance of winning slim. Can't chance my vote on him gotta go with Romney atleast he won't sell out to middle east. Atleast he is a business man. America won't recover untill a good business man runs it for a bit. He isn't much different from Obama but atleast he does care bout the united states. Obama had his 4 yrs and did nothing but make it worse. Why would anyone think he would do any different with another 4 ? He has nothing to lose with another term. He can't run again. And with another 4 he can totally destroy us. Then his dictatorship can rule. Why in the world would he give the un power to get involved in our rights like that unless he wants new world order? This is the beginning of new world order. Hold on pps it's gonna be a rough rough ride if Obama wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoobee View Post
    To me it seems like the rich Mitt Romneys and their ugly wives run the world with all their money and outsourcing.

And now they want to take over The White House as well, and buy their way into it with deceptive lying ads on tv.

Government is hard pressed to keep up with them, as the recent Wall Street crash has proved again, starting with Lehman Brothers.

Everyone else suffers in the meantime.

Romney is not the solution -- Romney is the problem.
    And yet you don't think Obozo is part of it as well? We are all being played by an elitist organization.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."

Quote Originally Posted by tango6 View Post
    So the guy that wrote that is wrong and you're right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1221 View Post
    No RonPaul is the solution Obama is the problem. And if re elected America is threw!!! However Paul's chance of winning slim. Can't chance my vote on him gotta go with Romney atleast he won't sell out to middle east. Atleast he is a business man. America won't recover untill a good business man runs it for a bit. He isn't much different from Obama but atleast he does care bout the united states. Obama had his 4 yrs and did nothing but make it worse. Why would anyone think he would do any different with another 4 ? He has nothing to lose with another term. He can't run again. And with another 4 he can totally destroy us. Then his dictatorship can rule. Why in the world would he give the un power to get involved in our rights like that unless he wants new world order? This is the beginning of new world order. Hold on pps it's gonna be a rough rough ride if Obama wins.
    I really liked ... no ... loved!!! ... Ron Paul.

Too too bad the dirt bag Romney beat him out.

Quote Originally Posted by tango6 View Post
    You mean it don't grow wild there in Georgiee like it do here in Californieee?

... but nope never smoked any of that crap ever. But you boys from down south may wanna smoke some of it to helps you relax in November when your man Romney gets his buttt whipped.

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Big ole yawn!!!! Hahahahah.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast