To the GALLOWS!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree49Likes

To the GALLOWS!!!

This is a discussion on To the GALLOWS!!! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Scvette: I don't need to try to help Ringo, he is quite capable of handling himself. I didn't know you ...

Scvette: I don't need to try to help Ringo, he is quite capable of handling himself. I didn't know you considered four of us to be "Preachers" but I consider that a compliment. Thank you so much. Since you haven't been on here very long (especially in the Politics Forum), you apparently haven't noticed how some political discussions can evolve into religion and how it is pertinent to the discussion. We all try to be conversant in whatever topic is discussed and, any political action that involves violation of our religious principles. If you don't think religion is involved in politics, I would strongly suggest you do some in-depth studying. The four of us (actually many more than four) can and do discuss things other than religion. We can talk on a number of topics and do so quite often. We try to keep our posts clean and free from gutter talk.

You have contacted Lukem about starting a Religion Forum or at least having us banned. I would agree with a Religion Forum but wonder just how long it would take for someone like you to enter it and start complaining. If you are so dissatisfied with our posting anything about religion, might I suggest you put us all on your Ignore List? That would eliminate your problem. I, on the other hand, will not place you on my Ignore List simply because I believe that, sometimes, everyone can say something interesting. You have a good day now, ya' heah?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Scvette: I don't need to try to help Ringo, he is quite capable of handling himself. I didn't know you considered four of us to be "Preachers" but I consider that a compliment. Thank you so much. Since you haven't been on here very long (especially in the Politics Forum), you apparently haven't noticed how some political discussions can evolve into religion and how it is pertinent to the discussion. We all try to be conversant in whatever topic is discussed and, any political action that involves violation of our religious principles. If you don't think religion is involved in politics, I would strongly suggest you do some in-depth studying. The four of us (actually many more than four) can and do discuss things other than religion. We can talk on a number of topics and do so quite often. We try to keep our posts clean and free from gutter talk.

You have contacted Lukem about starting a Religion Forum or at least having us banned. I would agree with a Religion Forum but wonder just how long it would take for someone like you to enter it and start complaining. If you are so dissatisfied with our posting anything about religion, might I suggest you put us all on your Ignore List? That would eliminate your problem. I, on the other hand, will not place you on my Ignore List simply because I believe that, sometimes, everyone can say something interesting. You have a good day now, ya' heah?
    I just hope and pray that somehow a religious section is put in here,and don't worry their are lots of people like me that would not go in there and bother people like you.my days are always good.ya' heah??

Quote Originally Posted by CharonPDX View Post
    Mob justice is not "justice".
    Works for me in this case!!

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Quote Originally Posted by Scvette View Post
    I just hope and pray that somehow a religious section is put in here,and don't worry their are lots of people like me that would not go in there and bother people like you.my days are always good.ya' heah??
    I think a religion section is a good idea, I'll go in there often... believe it or not. Ringo, Oldgrunt, Blues, and others know I'm not skiddish about getting into the discussion. I learn more that way!

And yes, everyday is a good day!

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I would just hate to waste a good bullet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123