What would YOU do? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

What would YOU do?

This is a discussion on What would YOU do? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; maybe that's her way of saying she's interested in you? maybe she likes it rough? only half joking....

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

maybe that's her way of saying she's interested in you? maybe she likes it rough? only half joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh00tn Butt View Post
    is your chair a "Quickie"? .. sorry for the pun .. i have a Quickie chair .. and have had the same thing happen to me in college .. i guy with an electric would ram me from behind .. he was just trying to be funny more than anything .. i locked him in the handy stall at school and left a note on the door not to let him out .. that settled him down after missing a couple of classes .. LoL

now to your problem .. can you get her taped doing the assault on a cell phone? .. if your like me you do most everything by yourself .. but if you have a friend with you have them tape it .. if it was a guy you could just smack his butt down .. but a women butt is a problem .. you need witness's for sure .. i wonder if you could talk with the store mgr about getting a copy of the tape .. maybe explain the situation to them .. check with employe's who may have witnessed the incident or if future incidents occur .. if this occurs again, call 911 again and maybe the repeat calls will get some action ..

bad situation, good luck
    SB
    I am indeed like you, in that I am totally independent. I have a "Quickie" and now an A-4 too. It really burns my backside that the police are dismissing it like this. I just had to roll back and get in the street to avoid yet another confrontation, had my buddy with me so all she did was cuss the hell out of me, And so now I had to go to the property manager and file a complaint with her at my apartment complex. This Sux.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Place her under 'citizens arrest.'
    In most states, you can physically detain someone for assault.
    Demand that the responding officer/s give you a 'citizens arrest form' to fill out and sign.
    Then they will arrest her on your behalf.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Citizen's-Arrest
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by Terry 2 View Post
    Go to home depot and get some roofing nails. Try talking to her calmly first. If she proceeds to get violent and try to take you out. Out run her while dropping the roofing nails on the ground give her a flat tire or 2. I bet she wouldn't mess with you anymore. Good luck.
    My tires are pneumatic hers are flat free foam inserts...Sooo along those lines I COULD over power her control hand and rip the wire from it...hence she'd be done chasing for a while....if she didn't run me over first that is..

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Place her under 'citizens arrest.' for assault.
    Demand that the responding officer/s give you a 'citizens arrest form' to fill out and sign.

The they will have to arrest her on your behalf.
    Really....I could do that?

maybe she has a crush on you and in her own demented way does that to seek your attention as kids do by playing tag games? what did she say to you as to why she did it?? what did you say to her?
    best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    maybe she has a crush on you and in her own demented way does that to seek your attention as kids do by playing tag games? what did she say to you as to why she did it?? what did you say to her?
    best wishes
    This isn't a joke...I never saw her before...believe me she isn't enamored with me...she has the filthiest mouth I ever heard too. In the first place I have never said a word to her?

she sounds bitter and mentally challenged as well as physically challenged hope you don't run into her again or wait hope she don't run into YOU again!
    best wishes and i would inquire at the pd why they didn't take this seriously
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by 4Opencarry View Post
    Call your congressman and ask him to file a bill to outlaw electric wheel chairs. Because electric wheel chairs can kill people. It's not the person driving, it's the chair man.
    The high capacity assault chairs are the worst, though the cheap Saturday Night Chairs can be a real concern too.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    The high capacity assault chairs are the worst, though the cheap Saturday Night Chairs can be a real concern too.
    Yer Too Funny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast