Android App Issues.

Android App Issues.

This is a discussion on Android App Issues. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Anybody with an Android having these issues with the USA Carry app? When it first opens it gives me the ...

gunsandgardens is offline Brian F.
    Blog Entries

Default Android App Issues.

Anybody with an Android having these issues with the USA Carry app?

When it first opens it gives me the "invalid api signature" prompt. After I close that window 7 times (and yes, it's 7 every time), it was usually fine and I could go and play. Now, after getting and closing those prompts, it force closes.

Anyone else sharing this frustration with me?
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. - Patrick Henry

Default same problem

Yes I am having the same problem on my phone and tablet, both android

jrtyson72 is offline XDMan

Yes, the android and mobile version of USAcarry is a little less to be desired. Although I don't have log in issues, I can't upload or edit pics. I pretty much can't do anything that I could do in a PC version. All I can do is look and comment and update my profile in some areas. When USAcarry first offerd the app and the mobile version the was at least a link that I could switch it to desktop version, which worked fine in my phone. I'm thinking we should let Luke know and see if this can be fixed.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

He already knows and is working on it...this is the third thread on it.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

I don't have the App but use Tapatalk to access the site on my Droid. Is there a difference between the two? If the app is just to access the forums, I have zero problems with Tapatalk..