A gun-buster sign at the Lawton gun show...seriously...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

A gun-buster sign at the Lawton gun show...seriously...

This is a discussion on A gun-buster sign at the Lawton gun show...seriously... within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; The Lawton Gun Show is scheduled for this weekend (8/11-12/2012) at the Comanche County Fairgrounds. I went to the fairgrounds ...

Default A gun-buster sign at the Lawton gun show...seriously...

The Lawton Gun Show is scheduled for this weekend (8/11-12/2012) at the Comanche County Fairgrounds. I went to the fairgrounds to check out the show. There was a gun-buster sign at the entrance, so, I could not go in...fascinating.
    Warmly, James, Former Marine, Harley Rider, Partner-Gemini Guns (www.facebook.com/geminiguns), NRA Life Member, "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons." - Antonio Meloni

Every gun show I've been to in the last 5 (at least) years has had one....

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

That's exactly why I won't go to most gun shows.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Unless:

A) They are doing security checks at the door, or
    B) The gunbuster sign carries the power of law in your state

I would carry anyway....just my opinion
    NYMoose

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

This is one of those topics I’m up in the air on. First, their property their rules and I can respect that if I really think it’s that dangerous I won’t go.

Second, I know I would be safe walking around with a gun holstered in there but I know that there are so many idiots out there that feel the same way that also won’t honor the sign and I can’t really call them on it if I didn’t follow the rules either.

Generally I leave my gun in the car unless I am specifically trying on holsters
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by nymoose View Post
    Unless:

A) They are doing security checks at the door, or
    B) The gunbuster sign carries the power of law in your state

I would carry anyway....just my opinion
    At the shows here they ask at the door if you are carrying any firearms; if so it must be unloaded and they put a wire tie through the action.

Not being prone to lying and seeing no need to carry a pistol that is unloaded, I usually leave it locked in the safe in the car if I am intent on attending.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

I'm the same with "dark" In Ohio you can carry but has to be unloaded and a strip tie inserted.

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

I spent a week working in Lawton once. At Comanche Hospital.
    Nice little town.

I haven't been to a gun show in years. Nothing there I really need that I can't get cheaper elsewhere.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mc1100Aero View Post
    I'm the same with "dark" In Ohio you can carry but has to be unloaded and a strip tie inserted.
    Generally at the gunshows here, there are armed guards. Off duty leo usually. At least the promoters seem to take responsibility for your safety even though they disarm you. I think that should be the law.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

I always carry.....for once don't ask don't tell. means something
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast