12 Year Old Paints Heaven.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

12 Year Old Paints Heaven.

This is a discussion on 12 Year Old Paints Heaven. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; This an email that needs sharing. 12 year old paints Heaven (Absolutely amazing) Makes one pause, and reflect!! Some of ...

Default 12 Year Old Paints Heaven.

This an email that needs sharing.

12 year old paints Heaven (Absolutely amazing)

Makes one pause, and reflect!!

Some of her art work is at Mardel and is so beautiful it takes your breath away

If you read the book “Heaven is for Real,” this is the little girl who was talked about in the book
    and her rendition of Christ. Every time the little boy in the book saw a picture of Christ, his folks
    would ask him if the pictures he saw actually looked like Christ. He would always say no until he
    saw Akiane’s picture of Christ, then he said this is what Christ looks like. After you scroll through
    her artwork there is a video at the end.

Absolutely amazing. Be sure and watch her video very near the end of the site...
    after the last picture in the slide presentation.....

This is just too beautiful to describe.......................
    The Video at the end of the little girl's website is beautiful and amazing.
    This artist is lovely and her work is gorgeously spiritual.
    Don't skip the video at the end... it really is a "must see".!

ShangralaFamilyFun.com - Shangrala's Akiane Child Prodigy!

Akiane was born in 1994

"Life without God is like an non-sharpened pencil. It has no point."

Quote Originally Posted by dusted View Post
    this is cool, and this girl is VERY talented....but i fail to see how this is relevant to this site.... there are just SO many places on the internet for things like this to be seen. i appreciate you posted it in "off topic" but seriously....

Please Oldgrunt, Ignore this guy! This was very inspirational and gave me chills. What a God given talent!!

Hey dusted, no one made you watch it..... You don't like it then kick rocks!
    Last edited by lukem; 08-20-2012 at 01:41 PM.
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

dusted Guest

nice language, "tripletap", fyi i DID like it, and there was nothing in my post that said otherwise. so seriously, go **** yourself :)

nice language, "tripletap", fyi i DID like it, and there was nothing in my post that said otherwise. so seriously, go **** yourself :)
    That's nice dusted , but the last time I checked folks on this forum don't have to run their posts by YOU for approval..... Thanks for the input though! :)
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question

this is cool, and this girl is VERY talented....but i fail to see how this is relevant to this site.... there are just SO many places on the internet for things like this to be seen. i appreciate you posted it in "off topic" but seriously....
    What's the problem with the post??

"Off Topic" is in this forum for a reason you know.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

If you liked then why are you complaining. You don't have to read every post in every topic you know, and you can unsubscribe from those you've added to.

Oldgrunt thanks for posting this.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Great post OG. Evidently management at CNN was on vacation when it was decided to air that video.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Gee, someone else doesn't read the criteria for posting in the Off Topic forum.

Attachment 6869

dusted Guest

oldgrunt, i apologize for my post. it is withdrawn, as is my account, as i have asked luke to delete it. to mr. cavalieri, because i subscribed wholly to this site i get all posts and see them in real time in facebook when i'm logged in to my computer. i made a random comment to a comment that was posted, period. this is the first time i've HEARD of an "offtopic" board here. all apologies. i'm a member of quite a few boards, and i was commenting on the fact that there are many other more appropriate pages to post stories such as oldgrunt has. suddenly, i'm a douchebag according to "tripletap". i see now that there are people who use this page to post random crap, which is great. the rest of the internet populace use social networks. i was only here for firearm discussion. i erroneously thought that's what this page was for. but i'm sick of the instant insults that result from comments here. sorry i stumbled upon the "random" area of USACarry. i assure you, it won't happen again.

For someone to pick up a brush and start painting those types of scenes is unbelievable. Even more is unbelievable is the age she started painting. I cannot explain it but I can enjoy it as I don't know a lot about art but I do know if I like something and I like her paintings. Thanks to OldGrunt for sharing this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast