So You Think You Are Free?
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By longslide10
  • 1 Post By Firefighterchen

So You Think You Are Free?

This is a discussion on So You Think You Are Free? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; September 3, 2012 by Bob Livingston So You Think You Are Free? PHOTOS.COM So you think you are free? After ...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,584

    Default So You Think You Are Free?

    September 3, 2012 by Bob Livingston
    So You Think You Are Free?
    PHOTOS.COM

    So you think you are free? After all, we have a Constitution with a Bill of Rights that “preserves” our freedoms.

    So you think you’re free? Ask Brandon Raub what life in a free country is like. He was kidnapped from his home by the FBI, Secret Service and local police over Facebook posts in which he questioned 9/11 and accused the Bush family of committing crimes. He was held for a week with no charges and had a psychiatrist threaten to medicate and brainwash him.

    He’s not alone. John Whitehead of the Rutherford Institute, who gained Raub’s release, says calls coming into his organization reveal a pattern of abuse.

    In fact, veterans of the perpetual Mideast wars are increasingly being targeted by the state as needing psychological evaluation. That’s because many of them come home and challenge the official line of the wars’ results. The Department of Homeland Security has for years been laying the groundwork toward branding dissent as terrorism and naming veterans as possible ring leaders. Using charges of psychosis or nuttery is one way the state marginalizes dissenters.

    But free speech Nazis aren’t just operating in the Federal government. They’re everywhere… especially in schools. Ask Brianna Gentry what it’s like to live in a free country. She was almost kicked out of school because she had a photograph of her military brother and her softball team on a binder cover. When her mother pointed out to school officials that nothing in the school’s rules forbade photographs, the school relented — on the photo of her brother. The softball team was verboten.

    Schools are now banning T-shirts with slogans… especially those with Christian slogans. Educators have become the most ridiculous of all bureaucrats. They’ve gotten so ridiculous that now they’re offended by the way a deaf student “signs” his name.

    An essence of a free society is property rights. Americans think they can own property. Fail to pay your annual tribute to the king (property taxes) and see who owns it. Or try to fill in a pond (or dig one), knock down a hill (or build one), cut some timber (or plant some), or raise livestock or bees or some other animal other than the state-approved dog or cat and don’t be surprised if a Federal, State or local regulator comes along and puts an injunction on your plans and takes you to court… or has you arrested. Many cities and towns are even citing people over the shrubbery and flowers they plant (or don’t) and flags they fly (or don’t).

    Do you own some undeveloped or run-down property? Watch out. Thanks to the Supreme Court, municipalities can just take it away if they think they can give it to someone else to develop so more taxes can be collected on it.

    Collecting water falling out of the sky is now a crime. Guy Harrington says he had the necessary permits for his reservoirs, but the State revoked them arbitrarily. Permits? For a pond? When you have to ask the king for permission to put a pond on your own property, that property is not yours. You are merely squatting.

    Do you own a gun? Be careful what you say, especially if you’re Christian. A gun grab is under way. The recent shootings in Aurora, Colo., and Milwaukee were false flag operations designed to provide a launch pad for gun control discussions.

    Operation Fast and Furious is another false flag implemented to provide cover for an Obama gun grab. Before the scandal broke, I told you how Attorney General Eric Holder was using increased gun violence in Mexico to push for a ban on so-called assault weapons. Then we learned that Holder was responsible for the increased gun violence by encouraging the sale of guns to Mexican drug cartels through straw purchasers in OFF (see Ben Crystal’s reports on OFF here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here).

    The Department of Homeland Security has released a number of Orwellian videos like this one encouraging Americans to spy on one another and tattle like school kids. The result has been people reporting to authorities all sorts of legal activities that “concern” them — like the Pittsburgh father who was charged with child endangerment and subjected to a child protective services investigation because he left his children to play in a park (something kids have been doing for generations). In Virginia, letting kids play outside unsupervised got a mom a visit from police.

    Totalitarian government bureaucrats (Federal and State) have made war on people who want to grow and eat natural foods, drink raw milk or take natural supplements. In fact, a Wisconsin judge has ruled people in that State have “no fundamental right” to consume any food, own or use dairy cows, or consume milk their cows produce unless they first get government permission. Even your pigs have to be a State-approved color.

    Do you think you are free? Try avoiding State-mandated forced vaccinations for your children. Without the approved number of lifetime injections of mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and other contaminants it’s almost impossible to get those children into the government indoctrination system known as public (un)education.

    As Maryanne Godboldo and Kenneth and Erin Stieler learned, parents have little say in decisions about their children’s healthcare. If some pointy-headed, pencil-pushing, know-it-all government bureaucrat thinks he knows more than you (and most bureaucrats think they do) and you balk at his “omniscient” decision, jackbooted thug government enforcers will just knock your door off its hinges and take your child away.

    But don’t think you can film their thuggish behavior. Doing so can get you beaten or shot with a Taser and locked up. Or, if it’s your lucky day, maybe you’ll get off with just a body-cavity search.

    All across America, children’s lemonade stands are being shut down and people trying to hand out food and drinks to the needy find themselves under the boot of the growing thugocracy quaintly known as benevolent government out to ensure your safety. Since it’s done for our own good, we’re supposed to silently comply.

    We live in an America in which the President can assassinate U.S. citizens on a whim. Thanks to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), Americans can just disappear into gulags, never to be charged and never to be tried. A judge issued an injunction to stop it, but President Barack Obama’s legal team won’t say whether the injunction is being obeyed. Of course, ignoring the law and court orders is standard operating procedure for the Marxist White House usurper and thug in chief.

    We live in an America in which a growing band of criminal perverts fondle, grope and take naked photographs of us at airports, bus stops and train stations. We live in an America in which these same government goons are now holding checkpoints to ensure we have our proper papers.

    We live in an America our Founding Fathers wouldn’t recognize. They certainly wouldn’t approve of it.

    America, land of the free? Hardly.

    “But, Bob,” you say, “the mere fact that you can publish this proves you’re free.”

    No. It proves only that the oligarchs haven’t yet found a satisfactory way to reign in the Internet revolution. But it’s not because they’re not trying.

    John Adams said: “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” Yet God has been pushed out of the schools, the governments and even out of most churches. Want to see the atheists, secularists, leftists and statist bureaucrats go crazy? Let your kid take a Bible to school to read between classes.

    The rights of Americans do not come from the Constitution. They come from God. The Constitution merely acknowledges them. It puts restraints on the government to prevent it from trying to take them away. Most Americans have forgotten — or ignored — that.

    We must elect only “moral and religious people” to office. Until we do, tyranny will prosper.

    So You Think You Are Free? : Personal Liberty Alerts
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    You are, right on! with this. but let me remind You that the attacks of the twin towers, happened on 9/11/2001 (When GW Bush was in office. and that's when the government started groping,and raping the travelers. Obama had nothing to do with it except as a senator maybe. and it's been since then that most of our freedoms have been taken away in the name of "Homeland Security". all the other points are so old and true. You can't have outside biffys anymore, You can't do or say.or have a lot of freedoms because when you realize they are there, you also see the limitations put on them, that rob the "Freedom" right out of them

  3. #3
    Firefighterchen's Avatar
    Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    5,165

    Default

    Freedom is an illusion in America.

    I challenge all of you to go out and ask people to recite the first 5 amendments, or any amendments...beware it will get depressing. How can we expect anyone to swear to protect, exercise freely, and to defend the Constitution when no one can tell you what it is?
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Freedom is an illusion in America.

    I challenge all of you to go out and ask people to recite the first 5 amendments, or any amendments...beware it will get depressing. How can we expect anyone to swear to protect, exercise freely, and to defend the Constitution when no one can tell you what it is?
    Part of the govt controlled public education system is to dumb down each generation to be the perfect servant to the ruling class. They will not know the bill of rights, they will not know how to think critically and they will come to loathe firearms and they will not know self reliance or preservation only how to serve their master. The constitution will be a distant memory in a few more generations unless WE DO SOMETHING NOW. We MUST make sure our future generations are taught what their God given rights are and those our founding fathers fought so long and hard for. We also need to remove those in each of the 3 branches of fed govt who follow the democratic socialist party aka the new communist / fascist party. They are the enemy inside. If they can not be removed by voting then it must be by some other means.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

  5. #5
    Firefighterchen's Avatar
    Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    5,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Freedom is an illusion in America.

    I challenge all of you to go out and ask people to recite the first 5 amendments, or any amendments...beware it will get depressing. How can we expect anyone to swear to protect, exercise freely, and to defend the Constitution when no one can tell you what it is?
    Part of the govt controlled public education system is to dumb down each generation to be the perfect servant to the ruling class. They will not know the bill of rights, they will not know how to think critically and they will come to loathe firearms and they will not know self reliance or preservation only how to serve their master. The constitution will be a distant memory in a few more generations unless WE DO SOMETHING NOW. We MUST make sure our future generations are taught what their God given rights are and those our founding fathers fought so long and hard for. We also need to remove those in each of the 3 branches of fed govt who follow the democratic socialist party aka the new communist / fascist party. They are the enemy inside. If they can not be removed by voting then it must be by some other means.
    I'm curious, as a general question to all that feel it's the public school system, at what point in time did they become like this? After 1970? 80? 90? 2000? 2010?

    I ask because I went through public school and I did not turn it like the perfect servant to the ruling class.

    And I would hate to boost your bubble, but the generation now, and the generation before me, and I'd say even the generation before that, the Constitution is all ready a distant memory. Did you go out and ask people the first 5 amendments? Ask everyone of all ages, you will see, the Constitution is deader than dead.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I'm curious, as a general question to all that feel it's the public school system, at what point in time did they become like this? After 1970? 80? 90? 2000? 2010?

    I ask because I went through public school and I did not turn it like the perfect servant to the ruling class.

    And I would hate to boost your bubble, but the generation now, and the generation before me, and I'd say even the generation before that, the Constitution is all ready a distant memory. Did you go out and ask people the first 5 amendments? Ask everyone of all ages, you will see, the Constitution is deader than dead.
    I would argue to say the constitution is dead. We still have the rights and I find they are being used in some cases but less and less are able or willing to use them especially the younger generations because they aren't being taught how in the politically correct school system. Educators are afraid to cross the line and teach what isn't on the school board curriculum. I think it really started going downhill during the Clinton administration and especially with Bush's no child left behind program but actually all those after the 30's new deal have been more and more indoctrinated into the "system". When you have a banking cartel control a country's money then they control every other aspect one of which is education. They don't want their scam (the Federal Reserve/IRS) becoming known such as it has over the last 10-20 years. The want good little serf's that don't think or question authority.
    Going through school in the 60's and 70's we learned the constitution and the bill of rights but weren't really taught the meaning and uses of each one. I didn't figure that out until years later. They never got into the second amendment and why that was the most important one. I remember more concentration on the 1st, 4th and maybe the tenth and 16th. My class was a bunch of rebels, partiers and know it alls so maybe there was a reason for their neglect of other amendments.
    This is why it is up to the older generations to teach our children well the importance of the constitution and the bill of rights and unclusterf*** their progressive liberal brainwashed minds.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,056

    Default

    humans are the only species alive that is forced to use money to survive and obey man made tyrannical laws
    gun control is being able to hit your target

  8. #8
    Firefighterchen's Avatar
    Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    5,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I'm curious, as a general question to all that feel it's the public school system, at what point in time did they become like this? After 1970? 80? 90? 2000? 2010?

    I ask because I went through public school and I did not turn it like the perfect servant to the ruling class.

    And I would hate to boost your bubble, but the generation now, and the generation before me, and I'd say even the generation before that, the Constitution is all ready a distant memory. Did you go out and ask people the first 5 amendments? Ask everyone of all ages, you will see, the Constitution is deader than dead.
    I would argue to say the constitution is dead. We still have the rights and I find they are being used in some cases but less and less are able or willing to use them especially the younger generations because they aren't being taught how in the politically correct school system. Educators are afraid to cross the line and teach what isn't on the school board curriculum. I think it really started going downhill during the Clinton administration and especially with Bush's no child left behind program but actually all those after the 30's new deal have been more and more indoctrinated into the "system". When you have a banking cartel control a country's money then they control every other aspect one of which is education. They don't want their scam (the Federal Reserve/IRS) becoming known such as it has over the last 10-20 years. The want good little serf's that don't think or question authority.
    Going through school in the 60's and 70's we learned the constitution and the bill of rights but weren't really taught the meaning and uses of each one. I didn't figure that out until years later. They never got into the second amendment and why that was the most important one. I remember more concentration on the 1st, 4th and maybe the tenth and 16th. My class was a bunch of rebels, partiers and know it alls so maybe there was a reason for their neglect of other amendments.
    This is why it is up to the older generations to teach our children well the importance of the constitution and the bill of rights and unclusterf*** their progressive liberal brainwashed minds.
    I really wish I could have that mindset but recent events just doesn't allow me to accept that. But, I do not wish to rain on your hope, and we all really could use some motivation so keep on working at it.

    The reason I don't feel I can't accept that mindset is because the 2 people that could answer my questions about the Constitution were ages 21 (male) and 25 (female). No one else, ranging from 18 - 60 could tell me more than "we have the right to free speech and to own guns." They didn't know what number amendments they were, or what any other amendments were. I had so many actually say, "I don't care about the Constitution," it made me sick. I just can't accept its the young generation that needs fixing, when I haven't found anyone over 40 in my town that could answer me.

    Carry on brother.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •