going to ssi court today
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

going to ssi court today

This is a discussion on going to ssi court today within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Wish me luck I am really nervous . Sick of fighting this battle though...

Default going to ssi court today

Wish me luck I am really nervous . Sick of fighting this battle though

What is the battle?
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Congenital heart defect , under devolved lungs , asthma , add , ADHD , depression , I have been sick for over a month now went from tonsillitis to sinus infection I have acute bronchitis right now sore as hell sick as hell

I was supposed to die whn I was born I was a test baby on the jet respirator now known as the nicu

Bummer! Sorry to hear ...

Good luck
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Best of luck to you. Hope you have a good representative.

My case went through in two minutes sat down and was back up it went through . I cryed my eyes out after because they didn't even ask the vocational worker if they could find me work .

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    Congenital heart defect , under devolved lungs , asthma , add , ADHD , depression , I have been sick for over a month now went from tonsillitis to sinus infection I have acute bronchitis right now sore as hell sick as hell
    XBOXIN:

PM me. Let's have a phone conversation. I've worked extensively in this area and believe I can help you. God bless you brother I know your pain. I developed a viral cardiac infection some years ago that went undiagnosed for many years. And now it's too late. Damage is worsening quickly and I'm pretty far gone. Much too young to face this prognosis.

For you there are many programs for meds, assistance, employment training, etc. Let me point you to some of this.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    XBOXIN:

PM me. Let's have a phone conversation. I've worked extensively in this area and believe I can help you. God bless you brother I know your pain. I developed a viral cardiac infection some years ago that went undiagnosed for many years. And now it's too late. Damage is worsening quickly and I'm pretty far gone. Much too young to face this prognosis.

For you there are many programs for meds, assistance, employment training, etc. Let me point you to some of this.
    I appreciate it . But I get free medical . My social security case went through . I won so I don't need employment help I can't get a job anyway . Can't physically do it

I'm not sure if you're religious, but I'll say a prayer for you. That's good you got SSI.
    Carry Everywhere It's Legal
    Owner, Nexus Defensive Training
    NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Certified Instructor

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast