Woman Attacked By Man With Machete

This is a discussion on Woman Attacked By Man With Machete within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; After a rash of ax attacks I guess machetes would have to be next. Wonder if he had a licence ...

Wink Woman Attacked By Man With Machete

After a rash of ax attacks I guess machetes would have to be next. Wonder if he had a licence to carry a concealed machete?:whatever:

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/16596189/d...l?dl=mainclick

POSTED: 6:49 am CDT June 13, 2008
    UPDATED: 7:58 am CDT June 13, 2008

DALLAS -- Police said they arrested a man suspected of attacking a woman with a machete overnight.

The woman overheard an argument in the parking lot of her apartment complex in the 4000 block of Rocky Road at about 2:40 a.m. Friday, police said.

Police said the woman went to stop a man and woman from arguing when the man pulled out a machete and attacked the woman.

“We found the victim over by the bushes and she had been hacked by a machete," Sgt. Richard Santiesteban said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video: Man Attacks Woman With Machete
    Last edited by HK4U; 06-13-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: add link
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

And they wonder why people don't get involved,....... Just trying to be a concerned citizen, and look what happens,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

That's terrible. I wonder if it would have turned out different if she'd been carrying? If she's been me, I know it would have.
    New York State Consolidated Laws, Civil Rights, Article 2-Bill of Rights, Section 4

S 4. Right to keep and bear arms. A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms cannot be infringed.

and everybody knows, and sees time and time again.. it's the people at fault, not the guns.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!