About a serial killer
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Glockout
  • 1 Post By The_Outlaw

About a serial killer

This is a discussion on About a serial killer within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; This is for real. I have been researching and gathering info for 5 years along with others from Opord Analytical. ...

Default About a serial killer

This is for real. I have been researching and gathering info for 5 years along with others from Opord Analytical. We have been studying the infamous Zodiac serial killer case of San Francisco Bay 1968/69.
    Zodiac killed people then taunted police with phone calls and sent letters and cards with riddles and clues to newspapers. He was never caught!

Well Chris Farmer of Opord solved many of Zodiac's clues and published a report that Gareth S Penn is Zodiac. Believe me, Farmer is right, Penn IS Zodiac. There were two Zodiac killers working together during the infamous Zodiac homicides. The original Zodiac died in 1983 of cancer at age 68, he killed 50 or more people in his lifetime. His partner in the Zodiac crimes was Penn who was 20 years younger.

Penn now lives in Seattle where his son and daughter-in-law own a restaurant. Penn is still killing. He shot a young couple in the head as they slept in there sleeping bags on the beach in Jenner Beach, Calif. Also Zodiac killed two women in Snohomish county, WA on a hiking trail in 2006, shot them both in the head. Also killed a nurse in north Calif in 2010 by stabbing her once in the heart. We believe he also killed two campers in Snohomish county in 2011.

I have spoken with Zodiac four times by phone. He knows we are on to him, the last time I spoke with him he told me we should take all our info to police and see if they arrest him. See, he knows we can't. Because all of Zodiac's clues/riddles point to him, but are done in a way they won't stand up in court.
    Zodiac has 3 college degrees and a Genius IQ.

Therefore unless he really makes a mistake, he will not be caught and will continue killing until he dies of old age. Possibly the smartest serial killer who ever lived. So far the two killers killed about 70 people.

Very frustrating to know who a serial killer is, where he lives, his phone number, and not be able to arrest him.

Glockout is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cluznar View Post
    This is for real. I have been researching and gathering info for 5 years along with others from Opord Analytical. We have been studying the infamous Zodiac serial killer case of San Francisco Bay 1968/69.
    Zodiac killed people then taunted police with phone calls and sent letters and cards with riddles and clues to newspapers. He was never caught!

Well Chris Farmer of Opord solved many of Zodiac's clues and published a report that Gareth S Penn is Zodiac. Believe me, Farmer is right, Penn IS Zodiac. There were two Zodiac killers working together during the infamous Zodiac homicides. The original Zodiac died in 1983 of cancer at age 68, he killed 50 or more people in his lifetime. His partner in the Zodiac crimes was Penn who was 20 years younger.

Penn now lives in Seattle where his son and daughter-in-law own a restaurant. Penn is still killing. He shot a young couple in the head as they slept in there sleeping bags on the beach in Jenner Beach, Calif. Also Zodiac killed two women in Snohomish county, WA on a hiking trail in 2006, shot them both in the head. Also killed a nurse in north Calif in 2010 by stabbing her once in the heart. We believe he also killed two campers in Snohomish county in 2011.

I have spoken with Zodiac four times by phone. He knows we are on to him, the last time I spoke with him he told me we should take all our info to police and see if they arrest him. See, he knows we can't. Because all of Zodiac's clues/riddles point to him, but are done in a way they won't stand up in court.

Therefore unless he really makes a mistake, he will not be caught and will continue killing until he dies of old age. Possibly the smartest serial killer who ever lived. So far the two killers killed about 70 people.

Very frustrating to know who a serial killer is, where he lives, his phone number, and not be able to arrest him.
    Where is Dexter Morgan when you need him.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Wink

If what your saying is actually true, then you & your friends should consider teaching this zodiac killer dude some 'street baseball'.
    You could wait for him to come outside and then proceed to break both of his kneecaps with an aluminum baseball bat.
    Then you should immediatly notify the police and turn yourself in.
    You will probably serve some jail time for 'assault and battery' and then eventually be put on probation.
    But at least this so called 'serial killer' won't be able to run around murdering people like you say he is.
    That would bring his IQ down a few notches and you won't be committing murder on your end.

This is all 'hypothetical' of course.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

just cuz folks score high on iq tests don't mean they are very smart spiritually socially or humanely but i like that baseball game
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Default About a serial killer

Who said you have to arrest him?

Put him down like a rabid dog..period.
    I am now just ONE STEP shy of the dark side, although i do visit it frequently!

I've hear all that before. I had people tell me to hire a hit man. But why should I screw up my life over him, then I would just be another one of his victims.

Everything I said is true. We can just find his victims and hope he makes a mistake and gets caught. But I doubt he will, he only seems to be killing once a year and he is pretty careful when he does. Probably the only thankful thing is he does not make his victims suffer, at least so far.