...Quote of the week:

...Quote of the week:

This is a discussion on ...Quote of the week: within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; ...Quote of the week: From our esteemed friend Charles Barkley, the former basketball NBA All Star who is now a ...

Thumbs up ...Quote of the week:

...Quote of the week:

From our esteemed friend Charles Barkley, the former basketball NBA All Star who is now a sports commentator, is extraordinarily funny, and should run for office with this "in-sight".

"Poor people have been voting for Democrats for the last 50 years......and they are still poor."

Charles Barkley

common sense and intelligence like this is not commonly found amoung the democrat voting blocks. why Barkley is a democrat is beyond me.
    "Around this turn where the cross will cast your shadow The people will all gather To remember such a day Where the flames grew as high as trees And the world stopped for you and me...

...Pain has never been so brilliant I made sure you were buckled in Now you can walk hand in hand Hand in hand with Him"

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    common sense and intelligence like this is not commonly found amoung the democrat voting blocks. why Barkley is a democrat is beyond me.
    Where did you hear that Barkley is a Democrat? When he contemplated running for governor of Alabama a few years ago, it was as a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Where did you hear that Barkley is a Democrat? When he contemplated running for governor of Alabama a few years ago, it was as a Republican.
    then i must have confused him with another b-ball star.....my mistake.
    "Around this turn where the cross will cast your shadow The people will all gather To remember such a day Where the flames grew as high as trees And the world stopped for you and me...

...Pain has never been so brilliant I made sure you were buckled in Now you can walk hand in hand Hand in hand with Him"

"Poor people have been voting for Democrats for the last 50 years......and they are still poor."

You would think that sooner or later they would put 2+2 together.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7