Putin Shoots Down Meteorite With A Handgun, Saves the world.

Putin Shoots Down Meteorite With A Handgun, Saves the world.

This is a discussion on Putin Shoots Down Meteorite With A Handgun, Saves the world. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; ROFLMAO! . Putin Shoots Down Meteorite With A Handgun - The Global Edition . MOSCOW (The Global Edition) – Russian ...

Default Putin Shoots Down Meteorite With A Handgun, Saves the world.

ROFLMAO!
    Putin Shoots Down Meteorite With A Handgun - The Global Edition
    MOSCOW (The Global Edition) – Russian President Vladimir Putin saved Russia and possibly the entire world from what could have been complete annihilation by shooting down a meteorite heading straight towards earth with his handgun, Russia Today reports.
    The meteorite, which would have destroyed Russia and every other country in the world had it hit the ground intact, fell apart in millions of tiny pieces after being hit directly from the Russian President’s faithful Pistolet Samozaryadnii Malogabaritnii, which he carries with him on all occasions.
    “I was just minding my own business, when all of a sudden I noticed this flaming giant ball heading straight towards me,” said Mr. Putin. “Instinctively, I pulled out my trusty PSM and shot the bastard right in the center. It only took one shot really,” he said, his gun still smoking.
    Still in shock, Russian citizens were quick to hail the actions of their hero.
    “We would all be dead if it wasn’t for President Putin,” said one terrified Russian citizen. “Thank God for that man and his KGB skills,” he added.
    For many Russians, the superhuman president’s feat demonstrated their luck as a nation, and many citizens are now said to be collecting meteorite pieces in hopes of selling them to improve the Russian economy.

Blog Entries

Default Putin Shoots Down Meteorite With A Handgun, Saves the world.

I don't care who you are. That there's funny. Putin is the Chuck Norris of Russia.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew49417 View Post
    I don't care who you are. That there's funny. Putin is the Chuck Norris of Russia.
    Indeed, and we would be in much better shape if Chuck Norris were in charge of this nation.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Was it a hollow point?

Obama would have used Biden's double barreled shotgun. Or possibly had Michele glare at it disapprovingly.

Which proves Cuomo's point - you DON'T need more than 7 rounds in your magazine! [/sarcasm]
    Pro-Second Amendment T-Shirts and Stickers, Patriotic Flags, Gun Bags, Backpacks
    Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2Adefender

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Man View Post
    Was it a hollow point?
    AP, obviously...
    "Life is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all of its students..."

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

"All this for a damn meteor..."