Check Gas Prices in your area. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Check Gas Prices in your area.

This is a discussion on Check Gas Prices in your area. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; It only shows that the Germans like to gouge they people more than we will let them here....

It only shows that the Germans like to gouge they people more than we will let them here.

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    It only shows that the Germans like to gouge they people more than we will let them here.
    Actually, there are more taxes per gallon of gas in Europe than in the U.S. Over there, it's not the oil companies, but rather, the government.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Correction. Liberal Americans, particularly the "have nots" are the ones who love to complain. As for gas prices, seriously though, even though we're only paying half of what Europeans are paying, these high gas prices aren't sustainable in this economy over the long run.
    you are right.. I was not suggesting that americans just shut up about it being so high due to the fact that it is much higher in other places. I agree tht something has to be done to protect our way of life.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    you are right.. I was not suggesting that americans just shut up about it being so high due to the fact that it is much higher in other places. I agree tht something has to be done to protect our way of life.
    Over here in the Hoosier State the drivers are being doubly screwed because Indiana is one of only seven states that charges a sales tax on gasoline.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Over here in the Hoosier State the drivers are being doubly screwed because Indiana is one of only seven states that charges a sales tax on gasoline.
    what a crock...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

379 today went down 25 cents. no complaints here i could ride a bike if i really wanted to but would rather drive, saves alot of time. 18 miles to work i don't think i could make it on a bike.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ58 View Post
    379 today went down 25 cents. no complaints here i could ride a bike if i really wanted to but would rather drive, saves alot of time. 18 miles to work i don't think i could make it on a bike.
    Don't you wish you were as lucky as I? I live across the street from my job, and I walk to work every day. If I have to be there at 5:00, I can walk out the door at 4:55 and still be a couple of minutes early

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12