Married, Back from the honeymoon, and have a raging boner over the new .22 I got.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Married, Back from the honeymoon, and have a raging boner over the new .22 I got.

This is a discussion on Married, Back from the honeymoon, and have a raging boner over the new .22 I got. within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; So now that I have a little bit of wedding loot to spend, I am looking at a Savage Mark ...

Default Married, Back from the honeymoon, and have a raging boner over the new .22 I got.

So now that I have a little bit of wedding loot to spend, I am looking at a Savage Mark 2 FV bolt action .22 for some shooting fun.

I am curious what other .22 bolt action rifles you guys might recommend?

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Exclamation welcome back

don't they have some sort of medication for that????

Try looking at a used stevens singleshot. They are usually really good shooters and you get good quick when you have to make the first shot count.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

If you've had that condition for more then 4 hours you may want to seek medical attention.........

Welcome back.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Don't worry it will not last long.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    So now that I have a little bit of wedding loot to spend, I am looking at a Savage Mark 2 FV bolt action .22 for some shooting fun.

I am curious what other .22 bolt action rifles you guys might recommend?
    Any reason you're not going for an autoloader????

The Ruger 10/.22 is a fantastic gun with all sorts of aftermarket accessories (50 round drum mag & 30 round banana mag). A buddy has a .22 Magnum bolt action that he wants to get rid of because it's not an autoloader.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

For my money, the best .22 bolt action rifles on the market are the ones by Ruger and Mossberg.

P.S. Why is this thread located in the off topic forum?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    For my money, the best .22 bolt action rifles on the market are the ones by Ruger and Mossberg.

P.S. Why is this thread located in the off topic forum?

'cause we don't want to hear about "Nug" and his .22 cal bonner in the other forums.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    'cause we don't want to hear about "Nug" and his .22 cal bonner in the other forums.

gf
    Why? Are you saying that you've never gotten aroused in anticipation of obtaining a new firearm? You aren't a true gun owner if you haven't!

Why? Are you saying that you've never gotten aroused in anticipation of obtaining a new firearm? You aren't a true gun owner if you haven't!
    Was referring to his "gun", not "the gun".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Thats what I am saying!!!!!

Anyway, to answer Pascal's question: I dont own a bolt action rifle and have wanted one, thats the reason I didnt go with the autoloader.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast