why are un vehicles in the USA?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

why are un vehicles in the USA?

This is a discussion on why are un vehicles in the USA? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; United Nations Vehicles On U.S. Soil! United Nations Vehicles on U.S. Soil! YouTube - Martial Law coming- UN Vehicles in ...

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Exclamation why are un vehicles in the USA?

United Nations Vehicles
    On U.S. Soil!
    United Nations Vehicles on U.S. Soil!
    YouTube - Martial Law coming- UN Vehicles in America- Stored or ready for action-_1240952092277.png - MyFox Orlando Photo - My Fox Orlando.com
    These photos are of actual United Nations vehicles on the soil of America. These vehicles are coming into our ports -- namely Port Beaumont, Texas--at a staggering rate.

Why?

These are a few that were sent to us.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Oregon Vet is offline NRA Life Since 03/1985

Some photos show they were taken in 1995 and others in 1997. Twelve and 14 years ago. They've been here for 14 years, guess no one has gotten excited about them until now? How long ago did that guy talk to the german at Holloman AF base?

It said:"David went to investigate the rumor that German troops are supposedly stationed at Holloman Air Force Base in Alamagordo, New Mexico. When he arrived, he met a German Soldier (pic above) who volunteered to be interviewed. He cheerfully answered all David's questions until David asked him straight out, "Are you being trained to occupy America's streets when Martial Law is declared?" Immediately afterward, the soldier raised his hands up, turned away, and left without speaking another word. Did David ask the right question?"

Just junk reporting... what makes it junk reporting? No dates. Was it last week? 20 years ago?

Scare tactics. Name rank number... DATE, we NEED dates.

FESTUS, you said:"These vehicles are coming into our ports -- namely Port Beaumont, Texas--at a staggering rate."

Where are the photos from this month? Last month? 12-14 years ago. We need dated photos.

I see people cut newspaper articles out of the paper. Look at the article years from now, uhhhhhh, when was this???? ALWAYS leave the date and name of the paper ATTACHED to the article. NOT 2 separate pieces of the paper, cut it out in one piece. the article with a strip of paper attaching it to the part of the page that has the date and paper name on it. Then people can unfold it and KNOW when it was printed.

Same with these photos, I went to those websites, looked at all the photos. Worthless. There isn't even any way for me to tell if they are in the USA. You need to have photos of them driving by city hall or some place a person can check on... with the days paper in the photo too. That dates it and places it someplace in the USA.

If this stuff is 12-14 years old, someone must know something about it.

This stuff, from that website is along the lines of : "Hey, I seen Elvis last night!!"

Have the people who gave you that stuff provide some proof for us, FESTUS, or it will get filed with the Elvis and UFO sightings.

I guess when U.N. tanks move down Main street in Anytown USA we will have all the evidence we need. Remember we have sent American troops on "peace keeping" missions to other parts of the world. What goes round comes round.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Exclamation the bottom line

The U.N. has been training forces at our National military training centers for years. The vehicles are here and are in the training centers. It bothers me that they so well maintained but I guess that is in their budget. By the way a lot of that same equipment is fully functional armored type vehicles. Take a stroll past the NTC when they are doing their thing it is scary as hell. I retired in 2006 and remember seeing rail cars coming into rail spurs at military bases throughout my career loaded with U.N. stuff some coming in, some going out, some in need of overhaul and some with fresh paint.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    The U.N. has been training forces at our National military training centers for years. The vehicles are here and are in the training centers. It bothers me that they so well maintained but I guess that is in their budget. By the way a lot of that same equipment is fully functional armored type vehicles. Take a stroll past the NTC when they are doing their thing it is scary as hell. I retired in 2006 and remember seeing rail cars coming into rail spurs at military bases throughout my career loaded with U.N. stuff some coming in, some going out, some in need of overhaul and some with fresh paint.
    Are you answering your own question here?

Default no, I'm trying to make people more aware

If people understand that the vehicles are already here for the most part, it will start to make sense when things start to go south for freedom. We are only a short dance away from martial law with the current geopolitical atmosphere.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Default yep.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    If people understand that the vehicles are already here for the most part, it will start to make sense when things start to go south for freedom. We are only a short dance away from martial law with the current geopolitical atmosphere.
    they have been moving stuff in and out for quite a few years. make no mistake. they are here the equipment at least. and that is in line with a story from jacksonville , florida about 2 weeks ago . u.s. marines and foreign military forces working on their amphipous landings. HK, do you still have that story link? please post it so people will know we aren't talking out our bungholes. no, i do not like it and nor was i happy with the german air force ops out of holloman air base. it has since been closed.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

You guys forgot the mysterious markings on the back of the road signs.......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Exclamation get a clue dude

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    You guys forgot the mysterious markings on the back of the road signs.......
    we are telling the truth. ask your self this...would you train UN troops on US equipment and then send them on patrol in russian APC's?

They have their stuff here. They train here. They are being made familiar with here.

I was stationed at Holloman AFB when the Germans were "training" there in the early 1990's. They were very nice guys. They would not really say what they were training for.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Oregon Vet is offline NRA Life Since 03/1985

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I guess when U.N. tanks move down Main street in Anytown USA we will have all the evidence we need. Remember we have sent American troops on "peace keeping" missions to other parts of the world. What goes round comes round.
    Yep, then we would know. But is seems someone "in the know" would be able to shed some light on the subject BEFORE that happens.

Strange how all this can go on and "nobody knows nothing about it" that would tell us "mushrooms".

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast