Introducing the Ghetto Glock!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Introducing the Ghetto Glock!

This is a discussion on Introducing the Ghetto Glock! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; Glock 22 (Gold inlaid) : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com...

Default Introducing the Ghetto Glock!

The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Nice! I now know where I am not spending my money next.
    Security is your concern. Helping you provide it is ours.
    www.oramsecurity.com
    USMC Scout Snipers - Stealth, Silence, Precision Violence

man.. talk about ugly.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

can't afford it ???
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Glockster20 is offline Clinging to God and guns

Ugly!!! And for 15K??? Hell you can go buy a new car or a machine gun!!!

Nothing more worthless to me than a gun less than 100 years old in a show case
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Ugly!!! And for 15K??? Hell you can go buy a new car or a machine gun!!!
    +1. If I was going to drop $15,000.00 it'd be on a M16, a full auto MP5, or maybe a Barrett .50.

Plus 15 grand for a tricked out Glock!?!?! Now if it was a nice gun like a 1911..........
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

1911 Headbanger is offline Leave Me Alone!!!

Man that's no "Ghetto Glock", it's too classy (and expensive) to be "ghetto" with all of that scroll work. The REAL Ghetto Glock is the "Hi-Point". Every dumbass thug from the Ghetto that walked into a gun shop where I worked would point to the Hi-Point and say," let me see that Glock". They would ask for a "clip" for a 9mm or a 40 Glock. They wouldn't know the model, so I'd have them bring the gun in. It was always a Hi-Point. When I tried to explain that it was not a Glock, they would give you this puzzled look. It's almost like you could feel the Stoopid radiating from their noggin. One guy came in and said another shop sold him the wrong "clip" for a 40 Glock. He then brought in a Hi-Point 40 pistol and a Glock 22 Mag for me to look at. The statement was, man I just can't make it fit in there. DUH!!! Go Figure. The funniest thing I ever saw was a Hi-Point pistol "spray-painted" with Gold Spray Paint. He was such a real G-Money Thug. Gold Teeth, Gold Chains, Gold sunglasses, Gold Gun. Momma must have been proud!
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Oregon Vet is offline NRA Life Since 03/1985

Default Glock Hi-Point :)

So funny.

Current Bid $0.00 No Reserve!
    Started at $15,000.00

No Reserve ... really... No Reserve means if someone bids on it for 10 cents and that is the only bid, then the gun is theirs.

Then it says the MINIMUM BID is $15,000.00. Oh, they have a $15,000.00 RESERVE on it. You must bid $15,000.00 or more.

And you are trying to sell a gun for $15,000.00 and your ad says:

"...to own one of tewenty only ever produced..." tewenty? You don't even proofread your ad?

Sounds like SCAM time. :) Oh, would someone really try to SCAM someone? Really???

Won't see me bidding on a scrolled up Glock though!

Now if it was a Glock Hi-Point... LOL

Hummm, there is even a Series 70 hanging in the safe... imagine that. Even an old gun like that has to be worth $25 or $30 I would think.

MADnMO is offline Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    +1. If I was going to drop $15,000.00 it'd be on a M16, a full auto MP5, or maybe a Barrett .50.

Plus 15 grand for a tricked out Glock!?!?! Now if it was a nice gun like a 1911..........
    +1 for the Barrett .50.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast