'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home

'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home

This is a discussion on 'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Main Category category; 'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com ...

Default 'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home

'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

DEVELOPING: Television pitchman Billy Mays who built his fame by appearing on commercials and infomercials promoting household products and gadgets died Sunday.

Mays, 50, was found unresponsive by his wife inside his Tampa, Fla., home at 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, according to the Tampa Police Department.

Police said there were no signs of forced entry to Mays' residence and foul play is not suspected. Authorities said an autopsy should be complete by Monday afternoon.

"Although Billy lived a public life, we don't anticipate making any public statements over the next couple of days. Our family asks that you respect our privacy during these difficult times," Mays wife, Deborah, said in a statement on Sunday.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

gdcleanfun is offline Banned

I'm sorry he passed, and I guess he did the job he was supposed to do, but I found his voice to be nothing less than annoying and muted him all the time.

lol I too agree that his voice may have been annoying when he was trying to sell something.. but he will be missed for sure.

and when he talked normally.. he actually had a normal voice:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

An ordinary male heart is about 12 ozs.

Billy's autopsy showed his was 17 ozs.

Is that enough to punch a man's ticket?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.