PIB carry

Thread: PIB carry

PIB carry

Just was curious if anyone knew if it was legal to carry at Put in Bay in Ohio?

Put In Bay is a town (village) of OH, therefore, it falls under the State's preemption laws.... So, yes, it is legal to carry there IMO
    Leave me alone... and I will leave you alone....
    Don't poke a wolverine with a sharp stick unless you want your balls ripped off.
    Don't start nuthin, wont be nuthin..... (and dont wear pink panties on my property)

Here is the relevant city rule/law about firearms.... kinda confusing, but it DOES allow for carried concealed with a permit/license.

http://www.amlegal.com/nxt/gateway.dll/Ohio/putinbay_oh/codifiedordinancesofput-in-bayohio?f=templates$fn=default.htm$3.0$vid=amlegal :putinbay_oh
    Don't poke a wolverine with a sharp stick unless you want your balls ripped off.
    Don't start nuthin, wont be nuthin..... (and dont wear pink panties on my property)

4. Don't take our word for it-go look it up and see for yourself!

The ferry service requires guns to be unloaded and locked up.

Q: Are permitted weapons allowed to be carried onboard?
    A: No concealed weapons are allowed on Miller Boat Line vessels. Permitted weapons carried in a vehicle, luggage or on a person; must have ammunition separated from the weapon or the weapon must have a trigger lock mechanism in place. This policy will respect your right of a permit and allow for safe transit under the guidelines of the Maritime Security Regulations.
    Miller Boat Line: Maritime Security

Quote Originally Posted by rt48 View Post
    The ferry service requires guns to be unloaded and locked up.

Miller Boat Line: Maritime Security
    Take your own boat, or a different ferry service.....

I've never been to PIB but Miller's web site say they are the only ferry service.

They have Jet Express also

I carried when I went there. Nobody said a word.