Watch out Ohio

Watch out Ohio

This is a discussion on Watch out Ohio within the Ohio Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I am coming home to visit!!! What do I need to know about Ohio laws that may be different from ...

Talking Watch out Ohio

I am coming home to visit!!! What do I need to know about Ohio laws that may be different from my home state of Florida???? Any place I can brush up on what I need to know????:bier:
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

I'm really happy youre getting to go home but, didn't you kinda start this post already?

Advice needed!!

Have a safe trip. :)
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Not to warn the Ohio people. Thought I may find somone to go shoot with.... WHY!!

Thumbs up Ler me know

I just got back from the Gunsine state and now back at home in Snowhio. But if you would like to go shooting let me know when and where you are going to be maybe we can get together and put some down range.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    I just got back from the Gunsine state and now back at home in Snowhio. But if you would like to go shooting let me know when and where you are going to be maybe we can get together and put some down range.
    I am going to be in the Findlay area, I am shooting for Mid Aug till late Sept. I picked up a used Motorhome and as soon as I get it cleaned up and everything fixed I need to fix I will be good to go....

Cool Findlay is not all that far from me. Let me know when you are in town.

Do you know of any ranges in the Findlay area? I will be in the Marion area also!

Default Range

There is one at Fin Feather Fur in Ashland that is between Findlay and Marion. it is a nice place to shoot. But I can look into others in the area.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    There is one at Fin Feather Fur in Ashland that is between Findlay and Marion. it is a nice place to shoot. But I can look into others in the area.

That would be great! As soon as I know when I am doing to be headed that way I will post it here. Maybe we can work up a shoot.
    If I can get my Motorhome where I feel I can trust it for a long trip, I will be up in that area for at least a month. And in other areas before and after then.
    If you or anyone else know of a campground in the Marion area please PM me a name location and phone.

Thanks to All....