Dumb Question on Open Carry with a CCW permit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Dumb Question on Open Carry with a CCW permit

This is a discussion on Dumb Question on Open Carry with a CCW permit within the Ohio Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I had to educate the local Police chief about this myself..... He thought the same thing as your friend... Here ...

I had to educate the local Police chief about this myself..... He thought the same thing as your friend...

Here is a quote from the Ohio Attorney Generals handbook on CCW:

Ohio's concealed carry laws do not regulate "open" carry of firearms. If you openly carry, use caution. The open carry of firearms is a legal activity in Ohio.
    Leave me alone... and I will leave you alone....
    Don't poke a wolverine with a sharp stick unless you want your balls ripped off.
    Don't start nuthin, wont be nuthin..... (and dont wear pink panties on my property)

One benefit of having your CCW if you OC is you do not have to unload the magazines each time you get in a car. If you do not have CCW remember no rounds in the gun, mag or speed loader.
    NRA CRSO and Instructor: Certified Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Certified Home Firearm Safety, Refuse to Be a Victim
    SABRE Civilian Safety Awareness Program Instructor

It seems to me, "Mr. Know It All's" handle should be changed to "Mr. Know NOTHING."
    But if he is so sure, ask him to cite the specific laws concerning what he believes.
    Big Gay Al: Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    An unarmed person speaking of the benefits of gun control is like a
    eunuch speaking about the benefits of sexual abstinence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12