shooting in the cracker barrel
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

shooting in the cracker barrel

This is a discussion on shooting in the cracker barrel within the Ohio Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Right in Cleveland Ohio where I live can't find a news link it's all over Facebook ......

Default shooting in the cracker barrel

Right in Cleveland Ohio where I live can't find a news link it's all over Facebook ...

Dale64 is offline Defying Gravity

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Well, that just gives gun owners everywhere a bad image....
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Damn, something similar happened in my town few years back. Couple broke up, one shot and killed the other in the parking lot.

I eat there all the time, that is why I go do not go anywhere without Mr. Glock 30 !!

Prayers to the victims!
    When seconds count, the police is just a couple minutes away !
    Armed......Not dangerous
    NRA Member

Crap. My Company's warehouse is not far from there and I normally stay across the street at the Hampton and eat at that CB all the time. I guess from now on my orders will be carry out.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    ...Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your sins; the other for your freedom.

Ohioans for Concealed Carry have had at least two Meet & Greets at that restaurant.

Sounds like you're simply paranoid. Just carry your EDC and don't worry about anything.
    To me, it's just THAT much more incentive to be vigilant and practice....

As my good friend once said, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff (thou trusty 1911), they comfort me."

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Crap. <SNIP> I guess from now on my orders will be carry out.

Of all of the types of situations that I tend to think about most it's getting in the middle of a domestic dispute where a lunatic comes for the ex and takes out all around her. Just think about how many abusive relationships are out there and how many people I work with or patronage their business with no clue what's going on behind the scenes. I think that is a highly more likely scenario than getting robbed but maybe I'm wrong. Sympathies to the victims.
    Disclaimer: In no way should any post be deemed legal advice and no such legal advice is being given. All posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as rendering legal advice as no such attorney client relationship is created herein.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast