Signage Question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Signage Question

This is a discussion on Signage Question within the Oklahoma Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I hope that is wrong, as I have carried in hospital before. I don't really see the hospital as a ...

I hope that is wrong, as I have carried in hospital before. I don't really see the hospital as a "government" building. Unless it was VA

Quote Originally Posted by sooners2win:294095
    I hope that is wrong, as I have carried in hospital before. I don't really see the hospital as a "government" building. Unless it was VA
    I agree with you; I don't feel it is a Government building either. Also, the hospital can be a very dangerous place in the parking lot, so I'm always packing!
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government" - Thomas Jefferson

If the people working in the county hospital get a government paycheck, its a government facility doing business with the public.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stan45 View Post
    Posted: No Firearms Allowed

State laws that specifically encourage businesses to exclude guns owners are troublesome. For many people the ownership and carrying of a firearm is an expression of philosophy. It is a belief in the integrity and worth of the individual, common citizen. It is a statement that the one who carries a gun is not willing to be a victim and will not give up his or her life or property without extreme objection. In a large number of assaults, the mere display of a firearm expresses the intent and feelings of the licensed holder in such unambiguous terms that the assailant abandons his attack.

Posted: No Firearms Allowed
    Amazing. I couldn't agree more. If I may, I would like to quote your words for a class.

Blog Entries

if a hospital has a teaching function or training classes, then it is also a school.
    i'd rather be a hammer than a nail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12