where to shoot

where to shoot

This is a discussion on where to shoot within the Oklahoma Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I live in central oklahoma and looking for somewhere to do some practical tactical shooting. The only ranges I can ...

Default where to shoot

I live in central oklahoma and looking for somewhere to do some practical tactical shooting. The only ranges I can find all you can do is stand in one spot and shoot at one target. I would love to get started into some competition shooting but can't find anywhere that I could practice any competition style shooting .

cmhbob is offline Sig fault.

Can't think of any offhand (I'm new to OK and live in Green Country), but check in at Oklahoma Shooters Association - Latest News from OSA. Somebody there probably has some good ideas.

might ask this guy about it https://www.facebook.com/FreedomRanchOK ...hes a firearms instructor out of Bristow

contact the NRA about where they do competition shooting in your area. That should be a good place to start.

Good luck to you.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)