welcome to Walmart - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

welcome to Walmart

This is a discussion on welcome to Walmart within the Open Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Barmixer Actually, you can open carry in Delaware - 1 state down, 49 to go! You can ...

Quote Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
    Actually, you can open carry in Delaware - 1 state down, 49 to go!
    You can OC in Washington State!
    NRA Member
    USCCA Member
    Kimber Custom CDP II (EDC), Custom TLE/RL II

santa is offline santa

It was my understanding that while Wal-Mart CORPORATE POLICY was to go by STATE law, they also had a policy that ONLY conceal- carry was allowed. Perhaps that has changed since I read it several years ago. It is private property and IF they dont want OC that is their right. DO NOT take my post as being against OC, because I often OC and am for a person having the right to carry in the manner they wish to. Could someone look up their most recent policy on this subject?

Quote Originally Posted by Danmc View Post
    You are talking about guns, right? Otherwise, having it hanging out is illegal in all 50 states
    Public nudity is legal in Washington state. If Wal Mart doesn't want nude people walking around in their store, they should post a sign!
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    It was my understanding that while Wal-Mart CORPORATE POLICY was to go by STATE law, they also had a policy that ONLY conceal- carry was allowed. Perhaps that has changed since I read it several years ago. It is private property and IF they dont want OC that is their right. DO NOT take my post as being against OC, because I often OC and am for a person having the right to carry in the manner they wish to. Could someone look up their most recent policy on this subject?
    Their policy has been to allow firearms in their store in accordance with state laws. Open carry or concealed carry. It's always been that way. They have no policy against local managers asking you to leave or cover the gun up, though, if it is causing concerns among other customers - that's their excuse, anyway. I don't have it in writing, but that is what everyone has been told who has checked into it from opencarry.org.
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    You think Delaware is the only state that can open carry? You have much to learn. Danmc, that was a good one lol

»
    I had to re read Danmc' s quote before I got it!

I can carry open in Indiana

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

@bar

Ah I see where you were coming from. But as others have stated, OC a firearm is legal in many states with or without a permit. I agree though, it should be all 50, without a permit.

I wonder how fast I would get arrested if I was completely naked in public and resting my hand on my firearm...not my Jericho... ;-)

»
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

"This is my pistol and this is my gun..."

Www.opencarry.org.
    Lots of states have open carry.

Ky is an open carry state and never had a problem in Wallyworld or any place else fir that matter
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast