open carry
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PathinAZ

open carry

This is a discussion on open carry within the Open Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Had awesome experience open carrying today went grocery shopping as I left the store some said to me nice Glock. ...

Default open carry

Had awesome experience open carrying today went grocery shopping as I left the store some said to me nice Glock. It's was pretty awesome.

Yeah, especially since it was a Glock! ;)

KK

My first encounter was an older couple in a gas station asked me if I thought this was the wild west lol it was kinda funny I just smiled and told them to have a nice day

The wife & I belong to a fast draw club out here in Tucson (Old Pueblo Gunfughters) and I sometimes will wear my rig out and about. (old west style w/ Ruger Vaquero .45 lc). I often get positive remarks (great to hand out business cards for the club) & rarely get funky looks or remarks, Even though I'm a 47 yr old tattooed biker wearing it. :-)

That's awesome I've been open carrying for two years and had all good encounters I live in southeast Idaho but in northern Utah a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by twoody View Post
    My first encounter was an older couple in a gas station asked me if I thought this was the wild west lol it was kinda funny I just smiled and told them to have a nice day
    The "Wild West" would have been a lot different if they had Glocks back then.