My Questions About Open and Concealed Carry - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree6Likes

My Questions About Open and Concealed Carry

This is a discussion on My Questions About Open and Concealed Carry within the Open Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Just noted NM no longer recognizes TX CC, at least it is still an open carry state or my summer ...

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Just noted NM no longer recognizes TX CC, at least it is still an open carry state or my summer money would be best spent elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Just noted NM no longer recognizes TX CC, at least it is still an open carry state or my summer money would be best spent elsewhere.
    I wonder what will happen if quite of few of us go to NM and OC there all the time while we were there? Maybe one of these days NM will change its tune...she is a Republican.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    That's like the 3rd time I heard about a state that previously had a reciprocal with another state revoke it. Are feds or someone else putting pressure on them I wonder? This is very very ungood
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

New Mexico is a rather unique state. If one takes the time to understand the history of the state and it's demographics, it becomes pretty obvious (to me anyway) why this is happening. Thinking that it wouldn't take much of a nudge from the tyrants in D.C. for this to happen.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234