My Questions About Open and Concealed Carry
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

My Questions About Open and Concealed Carry

This is a discussion on My Questions About Open and Concealed Carry within the Open Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; First some background: I tried to insert a copy of an FBI poster that is part of a national campaign ...

survivalmon is offline Banned

Default My Questions About Open and Concealed Carry

First some background:

I tried to insert a copy of an FBI poster that is part of a national campaign to stifle gun ownership and survivalism. It did not come through

The following collection of 25 flyers produced by the FBI and the Department of Justice are distributed to local businesses in a variety of industries to promote suspicious activity reporting. The flyers are not released publicly, though several have been published in the past by news media and various law enforcement agencies around the country. We have compiled this collection from a number of online sources.
    To view the documents, click on a threat area in the menu to the left and the PDF will appear on the right side of the page. You can also download the complete collection of files (ZIP Archive, 6.27 MB).

Threat Areas
    • Airport Service Providers
    • Beauty/Drug Suppliers
    • Bulk Fuel Distributors
    • Construction Sites
    • Dive/Boat Shops
    • Electronics Stores
    • Farm Supply Stores
    • Financial Institutions
    • General Aviation
    • General Public
    • Hobby Shops
    • Home Improvement
    • Hotels/Motels
    • Internet Cafes
    • Shopping Malls
    • Martial Arts/Paintball
    • Mass Transportation
    • Military Surplus
    • Peroxide Explosives
    • Recognizing Sleepers
    • Rental Cars
    • Rental Properties
    • Rental Trucks
    • Storage Facilities
    • Tattoo Shops
    FBI Targets Preppers as Terrorists.doc

In view of the national campaign of repression and surveillance by federal secret police, I have some concerns.
    -I know of no place to obtain an unregistered firearm, magazines, and ammunition
    -I know of no place to obtain an unregistered hunting shotgun
    -I know of no place that will not unfairly prosecute me, ala the Zimmerman case," for defending my home against home invasion by gangs of viscous thugs
    -I know of no federal or local court or judge who can be counted upon to enforce the law fairly

Many people who talk to me about survival groups say the above. They also say:
    -Without weapons we will be slaughtered
    -Registered weapons are a road map to a federal concentration camp

I joined this forum to learn what I can about the weapons situation for those who have no weapons and fear acquiring registered: weapons, magazine and ammunition
    Last edited by survivalmon; 04-23-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: to emphasize carry part

Funny.... I don't see a single question about open and concealed carry. Go back to your survivalists' forums.
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Open Carry is evil
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Hey NAVYLCDR
    Maybe you got bored half way thru? The last part was directly related to carrying. Thanks for nutin. :(

Quote Originally Posted by survivalmon View Post
    Hey NAVYLCDR
    Maybe you got bored half way thru? The last part was directly related to carrying. Thanks for nutin. :(
    To be fair there is a survial related sub forum here.

That said, open carry is of the Devil
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Hey NAVYLCDR
    To be fair there is a survial related sub forum here.

That said, open carry is of the Devil
    On a evil kick today?

Yeah? and how are people who carry, surviving?

So the answer to my questions about carrying, you take an easy way out and ORDER me back to the survival section.
    If there were not flame rules I would ORDER the swabbie to say that to my face.
    But I am observing the rules.

I don't like bad manners. So I will gladly settle accounts with any would-be insulter Off this site. Rather than hide behind anonymity to express rudeness, I invite any rude creature to send me an email address and I will resolve it from there.
    Last edited by survivalmon; 04-23-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: clarity

Yeah? and how are people who carry, surviving?

So the answer to my questions about carrying, you take an easy way out and ORDER me back to the survival section.
    If there were not flame rules I would ORDER the swabbie to say that to my face.
    But I am observing the rules.
    I din't order you anywhere dude (lay off the caffine)

Quote Originally Posted by towboater View Post
    On a evil kick today?
    Moi?

Just sitting here chuckling at the comments.

In view of the national campaign of repression and surveillance by federal secret police, I have some concerns.
    -I know of no place that will not unfairly prosecute me, ala the Zimmerman case," for defending my home against home invasion by gangs of viscous thugs
    -I know of no federal or local court or judge who can be counted upon to enforce the law fairly
    Really?

First, Zimmerman may have been defending himself, but he wasn't in a home being invaded by gangs or vicious thugs.

Second, there are hundreds of reported cases every year about law abiding citizens defending themselves in their homes without prosecution, even when the person they shot was not a member of a gang or a vicious thug. Last year a homeowner in Amherst, NY shot and killed a young school teacher who had entered his home while highly inebriated. The DA determined that the shooting was justified and the case wasn't even presented to a grand jury.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast