State Open Carry Laws - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

State Open Carry Laws

This is a discussion on State Open Carry Laws within the Open Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by OlFedCop And did anyone loose their job? Personally pay a fine? What I do know from my ...

Quote Originally Posted by OlFedCop View Post
    And did anyone loose their job? Personally pay a fine? What I do know from my many experiances is the city used insurance fund to pay the persons attorneys fees without admitting wrong and moved on. I am quite sure they didn't worry about a measly 10K in a budget of many millions. Show me where a cop was fired or demoted and dinner and drinks are on me!
    Hopefully at a minimum at least the cops were warned, "Don't do that again!" by their bosses.
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Hopefully at a minimum at least the cops were warned, "Don't do that again!" by their bosses.
    Complaints against officers is a supervisors job to look into and ensure that the officers is at least "educated ".
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12