A look into the liberal playbook
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: A look into the liberal playbook

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088

    A look into the liberal playbook

    Not sure if this is the correct board but it is a political thread so here goes

    For those who might find it hard to argue against a liberal without placing them on ignore here comes help
    Rules for Radicals

    By Saul Alinsky - 1971
    Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

    Study hard

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Иєш Лєяжşєşŧăŋ
    Posts
    1,084
    Man!! This says it all, right here...
    “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    I use this book. It made me everything I am today.


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I use this book. It made me everything I am today.

    Is this what you are?
    "An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent... He must create a mechanism that can drain off the underlying guilt for having accepted the previous situation for so long a time. Out of this mechanism, a new community organization arises....
    "The job then is getting the people to move, to act, to participate; in short, to develop and harness the necessary power to effectively conflict with the prevailing patterns and change them. When those prominent in the status quo turn and label you an 'agitator' they are completely correct, for that is, in one word, your function—to agitate to the point of conflict." p.117

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    Is this what you are?
    "An organizer must stir up dissatisfaction and discontent... He must create a mechanism that can drain off the underlying guilt for having accepted the previous situation for so long a time. Out of this mechanism, a new community organization arises....
    "The job then is getting the people to move, to act, to participate; in short, to develop and harness the necessary power to effectively conflict with the prevailing patterns and change them. When those prominent in the status quo turn and label you an 'agitator' they are completely correct, for that is, in one word, your function—to agitate to the point of conflict." p.117
    Yes, I am a community organizer. Just like Barry O'Bama.
    spread the word

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Man!! This says it all, right here...
    Or this little jewel

    6. In the Beginning: The Process of Power [Notice the compromise needed to build the power base. Yet, since pragmatism has eroded all values, it's simply a matter of ends justifying means. It's not unlike churches that attract members through the world's entertainment -- then continue to soften or hide Truth in order to keep them happy and lure more. ]



    "From the moment the organizer enters a community he lives, dreams... only one thing and that is to build the mass power base of what he calls the army. Until he has developed that mass power base, he confronts no major issues.... Until he has those means and power instruments, his 'tactics' are very different from power tactics. Therefore, every move revolves around one central point: how many recruits will this bring into the organization, whether by means of local organizations, churches, service groups, labor Unions, corner gangs, or as individuals."

    "Change comes from power, and power comes from organization." p.113

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Yes, I am a community organizer. Just like Barry O'Bama.
    spread the word
    How do you use guilt against someone who has no guilt?

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    How do you use guilt against someone who has no guilt?
    I ain't sure.
    HOW DO YOU KEEP A MORON IN SUSPENCE?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Иєш Лєяжşєşŧăŋ
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrebnc1861 View Post
    How do you use guilt against someone who has no guilt?
    Like any cancer, they have to be cut from the body of the society they infect.

    One man's opinion...
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kannapolis, N.C.
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    I ain't sure.
    HOW DO YOU KEEP A MORON IN SUSPENCE?
    Are you tring to insult me? Are you trying to insinuate that I am a moron?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Take the Conservative or Liberal (Progressive) test
    By AvidshooterTX in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 06:09 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:39 PM
  3. Gun Rights Fit in With Liberal Ideals
    By gdcleanfun in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 01:54 AM
  4. Liberal Bashing
    By gdcleanfun in forum General Firearm Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:06 AM
  5. liberal left socialist pinkos
    By ishi in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 09:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •