Obama Moves to Silence Gun Groups and Other Political Opponents - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Moves to Silence Gun Groups and Other Political Opponents

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I would, but...

And it's not just that. Even adding the security exception, the doorknob's contact page is broken. Hmmm. In an election year, I wonder why.
    Cathy, did you try going through the GOA site? http://www.gunowners.org/activism.htm
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Emails sent.

Recieved a news feed from NRA-ILA today expressing concerns with HR 5175.

NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox's Letter to Members of Congress on H.R. 5175, the Disclose Act

H.R. 5175 creates a series of byzantine disclosure requirements that have the obvious effect of intimidating speech.

It is a never ending story from this administration to control America.
    Heaven help us...
    Semper Fi

Butner, North Carolina, United States
    For what it is worth, I emailed the GOA email letter to Brad Miller, D-NC, but this clown has voted against every 1st & 2nd Amendment bill since he took office. As for my US Senators, I know Sen. Burr would vote against it, but Kay Hagan in an Obama/Reid puppet, she only does what they tell her to do, nothing more...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Done, done, and done!
    There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, "Thy will be done," and those to whom God says, "All right, then, have it your way." - C. S. Lewis

Creswell, Oregon
    We certainly can't have any open debate on the issues when it comes to progressives. This is more of the change we were promised. I hope you voters that cast a vote for this hope and change, without caring about the substance, are happy.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    I also emailed Senator Scott Brown and asked that he lend any power that he can to help oppose the bill.

I just can't believe what the hell is going on in DC anymore..., , and above all ...

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

wolfhunter Guest
    Done, through the GOA link.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast