Caroline Kennedy on why she's seeking Hillary Clinton's Senate seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Caroline Kennedy on why she's seeking Hillary Clinton's Senate seat

  1. #11
    Folks from RI have a drunken Kennedy and so does Massachusetts, I guess NYers are feeling left out ya know?

    Paterson's real job title ought to be philanderer in charge. Caroline would probably get the DuPre girl's vote.
    Last edited by gogriz91; 12-28-2008 at 08:57 PM.

  2.   
  3. #12
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    Folks from RI have a drunken Kennedy and so does Massachusetts, I guess NYers are feeling left out?
    Even Kalifornia married into Kennedy politics.

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Even Kalifornia married into Kennedy politics.
    That is one marriage I'll never understand! I remember watching the "do" on the telly, the inauguration of the Governator, with Arnold standing up on stage and I could point to every single Kennedy up on the stage behind him. Arnold Schmarnold ! What the heck is up with Maria marrying such a conservative? I'll never understand the Kamelot family! I used to like the family. I was the biggest admirer of JFK and Bobby. The rest is history!
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 12-28-2008 at 10:44 PM.

  5. #14

    A disgusted new yorker

    I loved N Diamond's great song "Sweet Caroline" but her last name doesn't qualify her for anything more than running a tab at the Ritz Carlton.

  6. #15
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    That is one marriage I'll never understand! I remember watching the "do" on the telly, the inauguration of the Governator, with Arnold standing up on stage and I could point to every single Kennedy up on the stage behind him. Arnold Schmarnold ! What the heck is up with Maria marrying such a conservative? I'll never understand the Kamelot family! I used to like the family. I was the biggest admirer of JFK and Bobby. The rest is history!
    Arnold is only a Conservative in Kalifornian or PRMA political circles.

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,649
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Arnold is only a Conservative in Kalifornian or PRMA political circles.
    Are we talking about the same person? This is the man who signed the .50 caliber rifle ban despite making a living in shoot 'em up movies. What in the world is conservative about that?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

  8. #17
    wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Are we talking about the same person? This is the man who signed the .50 caliber rifle ban despite making a living in shoot 'em up movies. What in the world is conservative about that?
    Tatt, my point exactly. GDCLEANFUN called him a Conservative, not me. Arnold ran as a Republican, but has been widely recognized as a RINO, which is a polite way of saying he isn't honest enough to admit he's a Dem.

  9. #18
    I agree he is no conservative.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,322
    Hey, fellas, don't shoot the messenger, k? Wiki Tiki Tavi says, "Schwarzenegger is a registered Republican. He describes himself as fiscally conservative and socially moderate (e.g., he is pro-choice and supports taxpayer-funded embryonic stem cell research)."
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 12-29-2008 at 10:30 PM.

  11. #20
    wolfhunter Guest
    Obama describes himself as a friend to gun owners. Arnold's only a Conservtive when compared to the Liberals usually found in Kalifornia. Yes, he is more fiscally conservative than Gray was, but that ain't saying much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •