Caroline Kennedy on why she's seeking Hillary Clinton's Senate seat - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caroline Kennedy on why she's seeking Hillary Clinton's Senate seat

Folks from RI have a drunken Kennedy and so does Massachusetts, I guess NYers are feeling left out ya know?

Paterson's real job title ought to be philanderer in charge. Caroline would probably get the DuPre girl's vote.
    Last edited by gogriz91; 12-28-2008 at 08:57 PM.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    Folks from RI have a drunken Kennedy and so does Massachusetts, I guess NYers are feeling left out?
    Even Kalifornia married into Kennedy politics.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Even Kalifornia married into Kennedy politics.
    That is one marriage I'll never understand! I remember watching the "do" on the telly, the inauguration of the Governator, with Arnold standing up on stage and I could point to every single Kennedy up on the stage behind him. Arnold Schmarnold ! What the heck is up with Maria marrying such a conservative? I'll never understand the Kamelot family! I used to like the family. I was the biggest admirer of JFK and Bobby. The rest is history!
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 12-28-2008 at 10:44 PM.

A disgusted new yorker

I loved N Diamond's great song "Sweet Caroline" but her last name doesn't qualify her for anything more than running a tab at the Ritz Carlton.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    That is one marriage I'll never understand! I remember watching the "do" on the telly, the inauguration of the Governator, with Arnold standing up on stage and I could point to every single Kennedy up on the stage behind him. Arnold Schmarnold ! What the heck is up with Maria marrying such a conservative? I'll never understand the Kamelot family! I used to like the family. I was the biggest admirer of JFK and Bobby. The rest is history!
    Arnold is only a Conservative in Kalifornian or PRMA political circles.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Arnold is only a Conservative in Kalifornian or PRMA political circles.
    Are we talking about the same person? This is the man who signed the .50 caliber rifle ban despite making a living in shoot 'em up movies. What in the world is conservative about that?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Are we talking about the same person? This is the man who signed the .50 caliber rifle ban despite making a living in shoot 'em up movies. What in the world is conservative about that?
    Tatt, my point exactly. GDCLEANFUN called him a Conservative, not me. Arnold ran as a Republican, but has been widely recognized as a RINO, which is a polite way of saying he isn't honest enough to admit he's a Dem.

I agree he is no conservative.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Hey, fellas, don't shoot the messenger, k? Wiki Tiki Tavi says, "Schwarzenegger is a registered Republican. He describes himself as fiscally conservative and socially moderate (e.g., he is pro-choice and supports taxpayer-funded embryonic stem cell research)."
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 12-29-2008 at 10:30 PM.

wolfhunter Guest
    Obama describes himself as a friend to gun owners. Arnold's only a Conservtive when compared to the Liberals usually found in Kalifornia. Yes, he is more fiscally conservative than Gray was, but that ain't saying much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast