Nidal Hasan (Ft. Hood killer) is on Obama's Security

Nidal Hasan (Ft. Hood killer) is on Obama's Security

This is a discussion on Nidal Hasan (Ft. Hood killer) is on Obama's Security within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; e-mailed to me today by a friend. Nidal Hasan (Ft. Hood killer) is on Obama's Security Task Force.............. Now we ...

Default Nidal Hasan (Ft. Hood killer) is on Obama's Security

e-mailed to me today by a friend.

Nidal Hasan (Ft. Hood killer) is on Obama's Security Task Force..............

Now we have a little insight into why Obama said to not jump to conclusions about Nidal Hasan and why Congressmen were not briefed before the press leak.

This murdering Muslim Terrorist who killed and wounded the soldiers and civilians at Ft Hood, Texas was an advisor to Obama's Homeland Security team. Look on page 29 of the Homeland Security Institute link below.
    (NOTE: He is listed on Page 29 of the Website, so read the actual pag enumber on the document)

I wonder how many more skeletons there are to come out of the cupboard. Who else is there in the government or its numerous advisors or Czars that will harm our country and citizens?

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_P..._05.19..09.pdf Go to page number 29, scroll down toward the bottom on the Left Column
    He is listed under "THINKING ANEW- SECURITY PRIORITIES FOR THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION", as Nidal Hasan, Uniformed Services University School of Medicine (8TH DOWN ON LEFT COLUMN PAGE 29).
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Opps,
    The page you are looking for cannot be found. It might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    Unfortunately, I don't recognize the URL you are trying to reach. Please verify the URL.
    If you clicked on a link in an email, or copy/pasted it, make sure it was copied correctly. Sometimes, extra punctuation or spaces are accidentally picked up when copying/clicking from an email.
    http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_P..._05.19..09.pdf

I don't think I was suppost to read it HK...
    Semper Fi

That was a quick job of damage control.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

KH, It is actually still there. I did a search for it and I'll be darn, It is still available.
    That search found a disclaimer and a link The Link was back to the PDF doc.

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/policy/HSP...ingsReport.pdf

HSPI's Presidential Transition Task Force is not and was not affiliated with any Administration; and was created prior to the election."
    Like my kids says What Ever....
    Semper Fi