Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches supreme court - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches supreme court

This is a discussion on Very quietly obama's citizenship case reaches supreme court within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by CaptainKerosene Was he born in Kenya? His grandmother says he was, is she a liar? His website ...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKerosene View Post
    Was he born in Kenya? His grandmother says he was, is she a liar?

His website published two different and phony birth records before the election.

But what is disreputable, he was raised as an Indonesian in Indonesia and has the attitude of a foreign national.

This why he doesn't love this country and is always hat in hand.

If he has a $2.00 birth certificate, with a doctors name and a hospital;, why spend millions to hide it unless he knows what he has is a forgery?

Impeach him, convict him and impeach all his appointees, declare all laws and acts he has done to be null and void.

Amen! And welcome to the forum. I am fairly new myself. Merry Christmas.

tfo

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    Amen! And welcome to the forum. I am fairly new myself. Merry Christmas.

tfo
    Merry Christmas to all.
    The people think the Second Amendment protects their rights;
    Government sees an obstacle to be over-come.
    NRA Life since 1966

If it turns out that he is not a natural born citizen, then would it not be reasonable to think that the last General Election is also Null and Void, thus removing him, Joe Biden and all others appointed by him? Would the Order of Succession then take place, thereby putting Nancy Pelosi in the White House? Or, would we have to do it all over again? This inquiring Mind Demands to Know the Truth.Come on Barry, fess up and let us SEE the Long Form Birth Certificate. Is Grandma right after all...........

Quote Originally Posted by curtp11 View Post
    If it turns out that he is not a natural born citizen, then would it not be reasonable to think that the last General Election is also Null and Void, thus removing him, Joe Biden and all others appointed by him? Would the Order of Succession then take place, thereby putting Nancy Pelosi in the White House? Or, would we have to do it all over again? This inquiring Mind Demands to Know the Truth.Come on Barry, fess up and let us SEE the Long Form Birth Certificate. Is Grandma right after all...........
    Since the Democrat National Committee did not vette him and all the State Secretaries of State rubber stamped his party nomination, and the courts all ducked prior to the election...
    Nobody knows what will happen.
    My GUESS

obama would be out of office and Biden would assume the Presidency.

All appointments and executive orders would be void Any laws signed would be invalidated unless and until Congress again passed them.
    NRA Life since 1966

Biden would be less dangerous because he's an idiot. Obama is not an idiot.

Please God, let it be found that he's not qualified. Maybe we can do better than 1-20-2013........

Quote Originally Posted by jreXD9 View Post
    Biden would be less dangerous because he's an idiot. Obama is not an idiot.

Please God, let it be found that he's not qualified. Maybe we can do better than 1-20-2013........
    Biden is not an idiot, he is a misguided fool. However obama is a communist, raised by his radical mother.

He is so radical and "liberal" that even most of the Democrat Party are trying to hide. The leadership of the D party, are the student radicals from the 60's who burned colleges, trashed classrooms and waved the Hanoi flag.

But then I'm just a RWR too, obama is a LWR. But I'm not worried the world will burn up with global warming, end on 12/21/2012 and Planet X and the death star will crush the Earth, so as Alfred says, "What, me worry?"
    NRA Life since 1966

Since the Democrat National Committee did not vette him and all the State Secretaries of State rubber stamped his party nomination, and the courts all ducked prior to the election...
    My GUESS

All appointments and executive orders would be void Any laws signed would be invalidated unless and until Congress again passed them.
    It would interesting how they would justify that Biden was eligible; since he was nominated by somebody not eligible...
    Additionally, he is part of the conspiracy to begin with; thus he too is just as guilty as Pelosi & Reid and Obama are of High Treason and impeachable offenses at the very least...

I still think we need a do-over on the entire year...

have a run-off election between Billary & McCain and whomever else was still in it last Nov...

every politician whom was on any ballot in the country last Nov needs to be part of a national do-over; that includes the repeal of any legislation, nominees, even if confirmed such as Gun Ban Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Exclamation the perfect storm

My GUESS

Obama would be out of office but Biden could and would be brought up on charges of Treason and election fraud as well...You see he is an accomplice to Mr. Obama's Campaign.

Any one wothin arm's reach of Mr Obama would be drug into the courts and the Democratic party would cease to exist exept as a footnote in the history books.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Default Presidential election

When you go to te polls and vote for

Barack Obama and Joe Biden
    President Vice-President

the fine print says;

Fred and Susan Smith
    electors for
    Barack Obama and Joe Biden
    President Vice-President

So the electors are who you vote for on their promise to go to Washington and vote for a pledged candidate. That is the procedure.

Biden was elected and he is legally qualified, so he would assume the office since he was probably fooled and not an active conspirator.

NRA Life since 1966

Biden is just a corrupt and a traitor just like the Obamanation.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast