Obama is PURPOSELY trying to BANKRUPT the U.S. We can not afford this!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Obama is PURPOSELY trying to BANKRUPT the U.S. We can not afford this!!!

This is a discussion on Obama is PURPOSELY trying to BANKRUPT the U.S. We can not afford this!!! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by HK4U Our politicians have been steadily working to destroy the middle class for a long time and ...

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Our politicians have been steadily working to destroy the middle class for a long time and Obama may do more than any before him. They want a ruling elite class with everyone else to be surfs.
    Ever heard of the Bilderberg Group? If you research these people, it'll make your hair stand on end.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Ever heard of the Bilderberg Group? If you research these people, it'll make your hair stand on end.
    Yes I do know of them. You are correct. When you understanding what is happening real life is far more scary the any Hollywood movie. Fortunately we do not have to face it alone.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

U.S. Lets Illegal Haitians Stay, Will Turn Back Refugees - WSJ.com

Ms. Napolitano estimated there are 100,000-200,000 Haitians in the U.S. who could benefit from Friday's TPS declaration, which allows illegal immigrants who were in the country before Tuesday to stay and work for 18 months.

There illeagal, send them back, they shouldn't have been here in the 1st place. You think they are going to turn themselves in, a year and a half from now??????????????? How many children can thay give birth to in that time??????
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    thank you mam, for enlightening me about the bilderberg group and the link to the trilatteral commission. scary reading!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12