george orwell's 1984

george orwell's 1984

This is a discussion on george orwell's 1984 within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; every one needs to read george orwell's 1984!...

Default george orwell's 1984

every one needs to read george orwell's 1984!

Yes...Orwell was a genius. "1984" is certainly prophetic and very disturbing. 1984 = "the future"? We need to take back control of our government and reverse the political correctness that pervades our society.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

No need to read it, anymore. Just look around; we're living it.

I would like to suggest some books that will put what is happening in prospective and help to understand just how long a lot of this has been in the works. A couple of them are really old and you probably will have to do a google search to find copies of them. That is how I got them. There are some publishing company's that make copies of them.

1. Proofs of a Conspiracy By John Robinson A.M. Date 1798
    2. World Revolution the Plot Against Civilization By Nesta H. Webster First printed in 1921 she continued to work
    and add to this book until her death in 1960.
    3. The Unseen Hand By A.Ralph Epperson
    4. The Creature from Jekyll Island By G. Edward Griffin
    This one will explain the Federal Reserve and how it was one of the most diabolical plots ever perpetrated on the
    American people.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I would like to suggest some books that will put what is happening in prospective and help to understand just how long a lot of this has been in the works. A couple of them are really old and you probably will have to do a google search to find copies of them. That is how I got them. There are some publishing company's that make copies of them.

1. Proofs of a Conspiracy By John Robinson A.M. Date 1798
    2. World Revolution the Plot Against Civilization By Nesta H. Webster First printed in 1921 she continued to work
    and add to this book until her death in 1960.
    3. The Unseen Hand By A.Ralph Epperson
    4. The Creature from Jekyll Island By G. Edward Griffin
    This one will explain the Federal Reserve and how it was one of the most diabolical plots ever perpetrated on the
    American people.
    Like I always say,HK4U, "Knowledge is power".
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.