Tea Party slams Palin!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tea Party slams Palin!!!

This is a discussion on Tea Party slams Palin!!! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Bohemian Have to cry b.s. on this one... Not only is your link dead... This story does ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Have to cry b.s. on this one...

Not only is your link dead...

This story does not nor has not existed on 1776 Tea Party

search for yourself...

like a lot of internet lore it is being propagated by the anti-Palin crowd on all sides...

more media spin to create dissent in the support of Sarah Palin...

Anybody whom actaully watched Sarah Palin's tea party speech speech (I did) knows these accusations against her are a load of crap...

Sarah Palin is the real deal...

It is a fair statement that some RINO's in the GOP are trying to latch on the to the tea party movement; but the true conservatives have said all along that the tea party movement is non-partisan...

additionally, any party would be stupid to ignore the tea party movement...
    I may have copied the link wrong, so this should work.

'Warning: Tea Party In Danger': Leader Slams Palin As 'Wolf In Sheep's Clothing' | TPMMuckraker

This one is from the freerepublic.com
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2453394/posts

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    While you may have found a working link...

My original statement stands...

The Primary Source Cited "http://www.teaparty.org/" and "Dave Robertson" NEVER made any such statements...

Internet Mythology...

You can find what you posted just about anywhere but the primary source cited...

AND Sarah Palin is the real deal...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Default non-partisan??

Anybody whom actaully watched Sarah Palin's tea party speech speech (I did) knows these accusations against her are a load of crap...

It is a fair statement that some RINO's in the GOP are trying to latch on the to the tea party movement; but the true conservatives have said all along that the tea party movement is non-partisan...

additionally, any party would be stupid to ignore the tea party movement...
    If that's the case, it appears that Palin just threw the entire Tea Party movement under-the-bus!!

"Now the smart thing will be for independents who are such a part of this Tea Party movement to, I guess, kind of start picking a party," Palin said. "Which party reflects how that smaller, smarter government steps to be taken? Which party will best fit you? And then because the Tea Party movement is not a party, and we have a two-party system, they’re going to have to pick a party and run one or the other: ‘R’ or ‘D’."

Palin: Tea Partiers "Have to Pick a Party" - CBS News

What is she talkiing about? Pick one?? R or D??? I thought the tea party movement was an INDEPENDENT movement? I guess she did not have any problems cashing that $100,000 check!

If that's the case, it appears that Palin just threw the entire Tea Party movement under-the-bus!!

"Now the smart thing will be for independents who are such a part of this Tea Party movement to, I guess, kind of start picking a party," Palin said. "Which party reflects how that smaller, smarter government steps to be taken? Which party will best fit you? And then because the Tea Party movement is not a party, and we have a two-party system, they’re going to have to pick a party and run one or the other: ‘R’ or ‘D’."

Palin: Tea Partiers "Have to Pick a Party" - CBS News

What is she talkiing about? Pick one?? R or D??? I thought the tea party movement was an INDEPENDENT movement? I guess she did not have any problems cashing that $100,000 check!
    CBS Please... Clinton & Obama Broadcasting Systems...

Seriously, stop posting media hype by those that are out to take Sarah Palin down...

Come on now, do some real research...

This is speculative conjecture and twisting of out of context snippets...

I actually watched her speech to the tea party AND SHE DONATED 100% of her fee RIGHT BACK TO THE TEA PARTY...

And nobody watching it but the libtards and those who don't like her anyway had anything bad to say...

when she was asked the question if she would run for president it almost brought the tea party house down so to speak...

they loved her...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Tea For One View Post
    The Lord Jesus said that a house divided against itself will not stand. The Tea party Movement and the Republican Party need to merge on the basis of shared, common ground, and THROW OUT all divisive issues such as whether Obama is a US citizen or not. Unity will allow us to defeat the liberals, not a split house.

tfo
    WRONG. I keep hearing this. Right now, at this moment, we should probably vote Republican, unless there is a viable and better candidate. I am helping a man run for the House, and I ma seeing how things are done. It is a disgusting eye opener. The Republican party "leaders", at least at the local level in FL (and NY), are small minded corrupt people who choose candidates based on who owes who, not on qualifications and character. It's sick. Going forward, we need to kick both parties to the side of the road and move on. Or so completely take over one of the parties, or both, that they are no longer recognizable to what they are now. The whole system is corrupt and it sucks.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I've said before that Palin doesn't get it when she says the GOP should absorb the Tea Parties. People in the Tea Parties are fed-up with BOTH the Republicans AND Democrats. It is not a Republican movement, it is a Conservative, Constitutionalist movement which Republicans are far from being with their betraying doubletalking RINOS. I was a dues-paying GOP Party member for thirty years until I had enough in 2006 and Republicans quit listening to. They tried to make the "Big Tent" so full that it got overloaded and colapsed.
    Help your own self - the Government is busy takin' care of itself!
    Retired LEO

CBS Please... Clinton & Obama Broadcasting Systems...

Seriously, stop posting media hype by those that are out to take Sarah Palin down...

Come on now, do some real research...
    Are you kidding me? They are quoting her! Do you think a news agency can falsely or mis-quote a public figure and get away with it?? It appears that freerepublic.com is telling EVERYONE!
    Palin: "Tea Partiers have to pick a party."

Are you kidding me? They are quoting her! Do you think a news agency can falsely or mis-quote a public figure and get away with it?? It appears that freerepublic.com is telling EVERYONE!
    Palin: "Tea Partiers have to pick a party."
    I did not listen to the speech so can not speak to what she did or did not say. I can say with all confidence though that major news media falsely or miss quote all the time, lie conceal and or miss represent the truth.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
    Richard Salent, former president, CBS News

"We live in a dirty and dangerous world. There are some things the general public does not need to know and shouldn't. I believe democracy flourishes when the government can take legitimate steps to keep its secrets, and when the press can decide whether to print what it knows."
    Katherine Graham, Washington Post publisher and CFR member

"There is no such thing as an independent press in America, unless it is in the country towns. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print.

"I am paid $150.00 a week for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should permit honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, like Othello, before twenty-four hours, my occupation would be gone.

"The business of the New York journalist is to destroy truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon; to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. We are the tools and vessels for rich men behind the scenes. We are intellectual prostitutes."

John Swinton, editor of the New York Tribune.

"We are going to impose our agenda on the coverage by dealing with issues and subjects that we choose to deal with."
    Richard M. Cohen, Senior Producer of CBS political news.

"We in the press like to say we're honest brokers of information and it's just not true. The press does have an agenda."
    Bernard Goldberg, as quoted by Harry Stein in the June 13-19, 1992 TV Guide.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I did not listen to the speech so can not speak to what she did or did not say. I can say with all confidence though that major news media falsely or miss quote all the time, lie conceal and or miss represent the truth.
    You don't believe she said that?

This is from a libertarian website and I guess they believe it.
    Palin: Tea Partiers “have to pick a party” Rational Review

I don't want to detract from the point of this thread "Tea Party slams Palin". I will start a new thread for debate and discussion titled "Sarah Palin throws the Tea Party under-the-bus"

Roll your sleeves up

You don't believe she said that?

This is from a libertarian website and I guess they believe it.
    Palin: Tea Partiers “have to pick a party” Rational Review

I don't want to detract from the point of this thread "Tea Party slams Palin". I will start a new thread for debate and discussion titled "Sarah Palin throws the Tea Party under-the-bus"

Roll your sleeves up
    If you will reread what I said I did not say speak one way or the other as to what she said. I was just addressing your statement as to whether the news media is capable of not being honest about what is said. The news media is very capable of twisting the truth to fit their agenda and do so quite often.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast