Sarah Palin throws the Tea Party under-the-bus!!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sarah Palin throws the Tea Party under-the-bus!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Sarah Palin throws the Tea Party under-the-bus!!!!!!! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Bohemian ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE... Sarah Palin DONATED 100% of her 100k BACK TO ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE...

Sarah Palin DONATED 100% of her 100k BACK TO THE TEA PARTY...

Do us all a favor, stop buying into the media & internet spin, listen to Sarah Palin's speech objectively in its entirety and form your own opinion based on that...

Having watched the speech in its entirety, in my view NOTHING she said was out of line or derogatory...
    Wait a minute! Do you have proof that she donated that $100K? Let's stop with the media & internet spin non-sense. I post links from conservative and libertarian websiites, see above posts. PALIN IS NOT NON-PARTISAN!! She does not stand or embrace what the grassroots movement of the tea party is all about. So please, don't make her out to be something that she is not!! Palin is like the other Republicans & RINOS who don't really care about the movement, but enjoy the publicity, free press, speaking engagements and other fringes, including CASH, that the tea party will provide.

What is with the word Independent that people don't understand??? I have to choose between R or D?? I thought this was america? Were the Founding Fathers Partisan?? Was Uncle George a Democrat??? What does non-partisan means??? We are talking about the Tea Party right??

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    Wait a minute! Do you have proof that she donated that $100K? Let's stop with the media & internet spin non-sense. I post links from conservative and libertarian websiites, see above posts. PALIN IS NOT NON-PARTISAN!! She does not stand or embrace what the grassroots movement of the tea party is all about. So please, don't make her out to be something that she is not!! Palin is like the other Republicans & RINOS who don't really care about the movement, but enjoy the publicity, free press, speaking engagements and other fringes, including CASH, that the tea party will provide.

What is with the word Independent that people don't understand??? I have to choose between R or D?? I thought this was america? Were the Founding Fathers Partisan?? Was Uncle George a Democrat??? What does non-partisan means??? We are talking about the Tea Party right??

Yes it is a mater of public record that she donated 100% of the money back...

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but just because you say its so, or one of your biased link postings with bogus primary source citations says its so; does not make it so...

Seriously, you need to WTFU, Sarah Palin is on our side...

Sarah Palin is no RINO, and I would be the first to say it if she was...

The only one spinning here is yourself, two anti-Sarah Palin rant threads in as many days based on the same TEA Party speech...

Every one of your links posted to date on this subject is easily and has been easily refuted...

Her Record & Her Actions have to date been nothing but conservative...

Read my last post at the following & see why "R" or "D" is probably going to be the only viable options for sometime yet:
    11 Reasons why the 2010 elections are the most important of our lives

Another little known fact is that the Democratic Party & Republican Party pays for the Primary's & Caucuses and such and have accrued established funding sources for decades; giving them an inherit advantage...

The only 3rd party candidate since Teddy Roosevelt created his own "Progressive Party" that made a go at it was Billionaire Ross Perot...
    And he lost, and those of us, myself included that voted for him wasted their votes and effectively voted for Slick-Willie Clinton...

I for one will not do that again...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

The only 3rd party candidate since Teddy Roosevelt created his own "Progressive Party" that made a go at it was Billionaire Ross Perot...
    And he lost, and those of us, myself included that voted for him wasted their votes and effectively voted for Slick-Willie Clinton...

I for one will not do that again...
    Kind of says it all...
    Semper Fi

The only one spinning here is yourself, two anti-Sarah Palin rant threads in as many days based on the same TEA Party speech...

Every one of your links posted to date on this subject is easily and has been easily refuted...
    I am not doing the spinning, I am searching for the truth of the matter. EVERY MAJOR news source is reporting exactly and to the word, what I am reporting here. Even conservative boards and websites like FOX, freerepublic, a libertarian website and even ron paul's website!! Are they in on it too??

I don't post lies or rumor, this is being reported on BOTH sides of the fence and I am trying to get to the bottom of this, but it appears that some people don't want to hear anything negative about Sarah Palin, even though it may be the truth! People need to think on their own. You have a mind use it! All Lies?? Post some links disputing it!!

Now, how about you link a few websites refuting my thread!!
    WTFU Sheeple!!

I am posting yet another CONSERVATIVE website stating EXACTLY what I've been reporting before the highjackers tried to derail this thread.

"Now the smart thing will be for independents who are such a part of this Tea Party movement to, I guess, kind of start picking a party," Palin said. "Which party reflects how that smaller, smarter government steps to be taken? Which party will best fit you? And then because the Tea Party movement is not a party, and we have a two-party system, they’re going to have to pick a party and run one or the other: ‘R’ or ‘D’."
    Newsmax - Tea Parties Warn of 'Coordinated Assault'

Oh by the way Sarah Palin stated that she reads Newsmax (0:24) "very helpful, very valuable."
    YouTube - Governor Palin on Hannity Part 6 (Foxnews Nov 18 2009).avi

Is newsmax in on the conspiracy by reporting lies and false rumors??
    Is newsmax biased??

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    I am posting yet another CONSERVATIVE website stating EXACTLY what I've been reporting before the highjackers tried to derail this thread.

"Now the smart thing will be for independents who are such a part of this Tea Party movement to, I guess, kind of start picking a party," Palin said. "Which party reflects how that smaller, smarter government steps to be taken? Which party will best fit you? And then because the Tea Party movement is not a party, and we have a two-party system, they’re going to have to pick a party and run one or the other: ‘R’ or ‘D’."
    Newsmax - Tea Parties Warn of 'Coordinated Assault'

Oh by the way Sarah Palin stated that she reads Newsmax (0:24) "very helpful, very valuable."
    YouTube - Governor Palin on Hannity Part 6 (Foxnews Nov 18 2009).avi

Is newsmax in on the conspiracy by reporting lies and false rumors??
    Is newsmax biased??
    Slow learner aren't you?

Thursday January 28th, 2010:

VAN SUSTEREN: All right, two parts to the question. One is, do you intend to come here and speak? I know that there has -- at least, Michele Bachmann, I think, of Minnesota, has dropped out, as well as the congresswoman from the state of Tennessee. Do you intend to speak? And there's the controversy about you getting paid. What's your thought?
    PALIN: Oh, you betcha I'm going to be there. I'm going to speak there because there are people traveling from many miles away to hear what that tea party movement is all about and what that message is that should be received by our politicians in Washington. I'm honored to get to be there.
    I won't personally gain from being there. The speaker's fee will go right back into the cause. I'll be able to donate it to people and to events, those things that I believe in that will help perpetuate the message, the message being, Government, you have constitutional limits. You better start abiding by them.
    VAN SUSTEREN: All right, in terms of the tea party movement, is it likely to create the issue that happened in '92 with Ross Perot and President Bush, or will it merge with the Republican Party? And how do you see that happening?
    PALIN: They need to merge. Definitely, they need to merge. I think those who are wanting the divisions and the divisiveness and the controversy -- those are the ones who don't believe in the message. And they're the ones, I think, stirring it up. We need to ignore that and we need to forge ahead with a cohesive message. It's a common sense message. It, again, is, Government, limit yourself so that the private sector, our families, free individuals can grow and thrive and prosper and enjoy America's freedom!

In Context & Primary and Original Source:
    Palin to Obama: Stop the Fingerpointing - Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta - FOXNews.com

In Full - Palin's Tea Party Speech:
    YouTube - In Full: Palin's Tea Party Speech

As you can see & read NOTHING Sarah Palin actually said in context can be intellectually & honestly spun into what you & others are trying to propagate...

Nothing but harm can come to the conservative cause by destroying Sarah Palin in this intellectually dishonest manner...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Since I opened this thread, I've done numerous research on this matter and concluded that Palin has the ultimate respect and admiration for the tea party and I was fooled by the liberal SPIN MASTERS who occupy practically all of the news channels on cable! The video on fox easily clears this up!! I strongly believe her heart is in the right place and for the american people!!

WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER!!!

Default What the Tea Parties CAN do...

is actively participate in the Republican Party selection process, in an attempt to steer Republican nominations (on the local, State & National levels) toward principled, Constitutionalist conservatives to take back the country. I agree that voting for third party candidates will NOT change the current political mess in which our nation is mired. The "grassroots" movement can and should take back the Republican Party!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    is actively participate in the Republican Party selection process, in an attempt to steer Republican nominations (on the local, State & National levels) toward principled, Constitutionalist conservatives to take back the country. I agree that voting for third party candidates will NOT change the current political mess in which our nation is mired. The "grassroots" movement can and should take back the Republican Party!
    It worked in Long Island, NY.
    First Tea Party Candidate Elected to Office on Long Island Nassau TEA Party

Amen +1...

The TEA Party in my view is a ISSUE Party, the primary issue being all parties failure to follow the tenets of small-limited government and self-reliance and the Constitution & the Unabridged Second Amendment...

I am a issues based voter...

that being said, I have not found historically a democrat that passed the Constitution & Second Amendment Litmus Test since Grover Cleveland...

I am a Conservative that happens to vote Republican most of the time, democrat never, and Independent once...

Unless we get back to the Constitution & the Unabridged Second Amendment soon Revolution is inevitable...
    Bohemian it is though you are reading my mind & you have articulated my behavior as a voter as well. This is truly breath taking to see how we the people are being ignored. I was in favor of a 3rd party for a while but am not so sure at the moment. I would prefer to see the Tea Party absorb the Republican party for sure. Regardless, there is a division in this country that had better not be overlooked. Christians had better be praying however it turns out because there will be a faction that will not be happy and many of them could be young people that have grown up with entitlements and will be thoroughly pissed off. It might ease our minds if it doesn't go through but I still think it could get ugly. I sure hope I am wrong. The reference in 2 Timothy is very appropriate to this situation...I was just reading it tonight.
    Don't take freedom for granted...you could lose it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12