Vote the Liberals OUT!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vote the Liberals OUT!!

This is a discussion on Vote the Liberals OUT!! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Can you believe this?! Who could have guessed it? Obama and his family, and all of Congress are EXEMPT from ...

Exclamation Vote the Liberals OUT!!

Can you believe this?! Who could have guessed it? Obama and his family, and all of Congress are EXEMPT from the Obamacare bill!!

Obama is counting illegal immigrants in the 2010 census so he can allocate more electoral votes to states who have more illegals, such as the heavily Democratic California.

Hillary is working with the United Nations on a plan leading to WORLDWIDE civilian gun confiscation (they can have mine, bullets first!).

Obama is also working on a plan for granting the MILLIONS of illegal immigrants United States citizenship! Why? Because they will vote for HIM in 2012!

And to top it off, most of the poison in the Obamacare pill doesn't even kick in, won't be really felt hard, until FOUR YEAR or more from now, which is AFTER the 2012 Presidential elections!

I have never in my life seen such utter contempt for the U.S. Constitution and the will of WE THE PEOPLE.

We really have our work cut out for us in the next several years. You better get registered to vote and vote in every election you can- local, state and Federal, and always, always always vote out those who trample the Constitution.

Vote the bastards OUT!

tfo

EDITORIAL: No Obamacare for Obama
    March 25th, 2010

By THE WASHINGTON TIMES

pssst… this bill doesn’t apply to me

President Obama declared that the new health care law "is going to be affecting every American family." Except his own, of course.

The new health care law exempts the president from having to participate in it. Leadership and committee staffers in the House and Senate who wrote the bill are exempted as well. A weasel-worded definition of "staff" includes only the members’ personal staff in the new system; the committee staff that drafted the legislation opted themselves out.

Because they were more familiar with the contents of the law than anyone in the country, it says a lot that they carved out their own special loophole. Anyway, the law is intended to affect "ordinary Americans," according to Vice President Joe Biden (who – being a heartbeat away from the presidency – also is not covered), not Washington insiders.

Mr. Obama frequently tossed around the talking point that the new law gave people the same type of coverage as Congress enjoyed. In his March 20 health care pep talk to wavering Democrats on Capitol Hill, the president said one of the advantages of the health care legislation was that "people will have choice and competition just like members of Congress have choice and competition." At yesterday’s signing ceremony, Mr. Obama said Americans will be "part of a big pool, just like federal employees are part of a big pool. They’ll have the same choice of private health insurance that members of Congress get for themselves." But the American people will have a public pool; the executive branch and congressional staffers kept their country-club pool private.

Read More at exposeobama.com 3-25-10
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Now that the US Constitution is no longer valid nothing is standing in the way of the progressive movement. We the people have no voice. The main stream media is silent. Our only hope will be the ballot box. If the progressives take the ballot box away, this could get ugly.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Unfettered Might is offline Μολών λαβέ

...and a dark storm cloud of immense proportions is approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    ...and a dark storm cloud of immense proportions is approaching.
    Perhaps. But it seems much more likely the American people will eat this turd, whine and complain, then become frightened it might be taken from them. Just like they have done in the past with many other government programs.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Unfettered Might is offline Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Perhaps. But it seems much more likely the American people will eat this turd, whine and complain, then become frightened it might be taken from them. Just like they have done in the past with many other government programs.
    I'm talking about the implications of how the health care bill even came to pass, not the bill itself.

Hillary is working with the United Nations on a plan leading to WORLDWIDE civilian gun confiscation (they can have mine, bullets first!).

one word AMEN

First is the soap box, next is the ballot box.

Finally is the cartridge box.

TFO
    Armatissimi e liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    I'm talking about the implications of how the health care bill even came to pass, not the bill itself.
    I meant to respond to everything about this episode. The government proved, again, it is not interested in the Constitution or the Citizens. Once again, the political owners got what they want.

I particularly love to see your president bragging about putting the drug companies 'on notice' and 'under control'! A good part of this bill is the "Pharmaceutical Corporation Protection Act" ...

And, I'm willing to bet that before long, most people will start equivocating and rationalizing that the whole thing was necessary for the 'good of the people (children)'

I have no faith left in any kind of Constitutional, Moral, or any other, uprising of the American People. If our Constitution is ever restored, it will be because a minority took it upon themselves to do so.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

WTFU SHEEPLE!

TAKE BACK THE REPUBLIC!

The Time For Closet Conservatism IS OVER!

Organize a protest in front of the homes & local offices of your DEMOCRAT U.S. House of Representative & DEMOCRAT U.S. Senators !!! ASAP !!! Call The Media When Your There !!!

GOP.com - Fire Nancy Pelosi

DUMP DIRTY HARRY REID (D-NV) & CRAZY NANCY PELOSI (D-CA)

Bill Parson for U.S. Senate

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

We the people must take our political parties away from the special interest that control them. I'm talking about Democrat and Republican. The resent passage of the heath care bill clearly shows we the people have no voice. Vote in November if we get the chance.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast