Obummer denies military flyover!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obummer denies military flyover!!

This is a discussion on Obummer denies military flyover!! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; He has to go!! If this doesn't make you mad........nothing will! Military Fly Over Denied Unbelievable, isn't it!!! Everyone needs ...

Glockster20 is offline Clinging to God and guns

Default Obummer denies military flyover!!

He has to go!!

If this doesn't make you mad........nothing will!

Military Fly Over Denied

Unbelievable, isn't it!!! Everyone needs to see this. I foresee many many flyovers by the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels being canceled in the next three years too. Also demonstrations by the Golden Knights and our service bands. This guy is out of control!!!
    Obama denied a military flyover at the annual God and Country rally in Idaho , where new military recruits were inducted and all military were honored. This is the first time in 42 years that there has not been a military flyover in formation, and organizers were stunned that Obama refused to allow this.

When the lady organizing the event contacted the Pentagon to ask why this was not allowed, as it had occurred every year for 42 years, she was told it was because of the event is of a Christian nature.
    The video also mentions that when Obama made a recent speech, a cross and a Christian symbol for Jesus had to be covered first.
    This is beyond unbelievable action by the Commander in Chief and President, and Americans need to know about it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Click here: YouTube - Obama Denies Flyover of 'GOD & Country Rally'-1st Time In 42Yrs Why? Because Of Its 'Christian Nature'
    YouTube - Obama Denies Flyover

WOW, WATCH THIS BEFORE IT'S PULLED
    I don't know about your feelings on this but this is the final straw for me!
    It's time to tell him enough already!

So....it took 42 years for the DoD to come to the conclusion that a flyover was improper? Something smells fishy.

I just don't know anymore about this country...
    Semper Fi

I guess if it had been a Muslim or perhaps Satanic service it would have been o.k. What else would you expect from an anti-Christ?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

theicemanmpls is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I guess if it had been a Muslim or perhaps Satanic service it would have been o.k. What else would you expect from an anti-Christ?

These muslims like obama, perhaps, the gub-ment had other reasons to cancel the fly-over. I suspect the cancelation didn't go that far up the chain of command to barry himself.

gogriz91 is offline Torch Wielding Villager

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post

These muslims like obama, perhaps, the gub-ment had other reasons to cancel the fly-over. I suspect the cancelation didn't go that far up the chain of command to barry himself.
    Agreed, some liberal self licking ice cream cone appointee along the same lines as this Defense.gov Biography: Dorothy Robyn made the call while drawing a salary paid for by half of Americans who pay taxes.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Iceman, are you saying you work for the government and it was you who made the call? Figures.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Come on folks, this is BOISE, ID. It doesn't meet the new criteria. Flyovers are to only take place in New York City, and they must be unannounced.

It makes me sick to my stomach that this scumbag is the titular Commander in Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps53 View Post
    Come on folks, this is BOISE, ID. It doesn't meet the new criteria. Flyovers are to only take place in New York City, and they must be unannounced.

It makes me sick to my stomach that this scumbag is the titular Commander in Chief.
    Anger beyond words...
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

i don't know what has happened to this country! i for one am going to vote against all incumbents come september, maybe we can get some real americans to work for us in goverment once again. god i hope so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast