Savage: Obama Regime Will Stage Violence To Crush Dissent
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Savage: Obama Regime Will Stage Violence To Crush Dissent within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Savage: Obama Regime Will Stage Violence To Crush Dissent Savage: Obama Regime Will Stage Violence To Crush Dissent Radio host ...

Exclamation Savage: Obama Regime Will Stage Violence To Crush Dissent

Radio host warns that agent provocateurs will commit terror to frame patriots

Savage: Obama Regime Will Stage Violence To Crush Dissent 210410top

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Tuesday, April 21, 2010

Popular talk show host Michael Savage has warned that the “illegitimate” Obama regime is planning to use agent provocateurs to stage violence or acts of terror in order to frame Tea Party members as violent extremists and crush free speech in America.

Savage’s rant was in response to Council on Foreign Relations member and Time Magazine journalist Joe Klein, who told Obama attack dog Chris Matthews during an MSNBC interview that some of the rhetoric coming from Tea Party members borders on sedition.

Savage also made reference to BIll Clinton’s comments to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer last week in which the former President implied that rising anger directed towards the federal government could cause another domestic terror attack on the scale of the Oklahoma City bombing to take place, which is nothing less than a veiled threat as anyone who has investigated the OKC bombing in any depth will understand.

Savage labeled Klein and his ilk “horses arses” for attempting to charge 80 per cent of Americans with sedition for dissenting against the government, stating that the majority of Americans see the Obama administration as an “illegitimate government”.

Savage said that it was Obama and not the American people who was committing sedition against the constitution by forcing policies upon the American people that they had never voted for.

“You want us to be arrested for speaking out against the President? Kiss my behind Joe Klein, how’s that for sedition?” proclaimed Savage.

Savage: Obama Regime Will Stage Violence To Crush Dissent 150410banner1

Savage warned Americans not to be provoked into taking the bait and committing violence.

“They have probably sent agent provocateurs in there with guns – I can guarantee you that this government is going to do something along those lines,” said Savage, adding, “It doesn’t take a genius to know what this illegitimate band of gangsters is going to do next,” saying that a violent action somewhere in America will be conducted by an agent provocateur “that they sent into the crowds”.

“The October surprise that they have in mind for this world is not to be imagined,” continued Savage, “As we speak the enemies of freedom are planning their next move if it hasn’t been done already, they’ve already planted the agent provocateurs in the Tea Parties and they’re only waiting to set them off like the sleeper cells that Al-Qaeda allegedly had in the United States of America.”

“Mark my words, I would hazard a guess, knowing how politicians have worked who don’t have the interests of the people at heart….that the agent provocateurs have been planted like sleeper cells inside the Tea Parties and they’re gonna let them go off all at once, make no mistake about it they want that to happen, they want the flashes to go off, and they will be behind it in my estimation,” said Savage, adding that if action is not taken to stop it, “The iron heel fascism of the left will have crushed free speech in America.”

With the media ceaselessly hyping the inevitability of violence by obsessing about stories like “Jihad Jane” and the Hutaree raid, and then connecting it with libertarians, constitutionalists, tea party members and basically anyone who expresses dissent, the groundwork is clearly being prepared for some kind of false flag that will be used to frame the most vociferous critics of the Obama administration.

Listen to Savage’s rant below.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

HE IS COMPLETELY WRONG!

It will be more like SEPTEMBER, not OCTOBER! Sheesh.....
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

My belief in this piece of crap in the whitehouse and his cronies is so low that I can easily believe the Savage comments. I would hope that this never happens but for a date that will determine the fate of this country all you have to do is look to the month or two before the Nov 2010 elections and then see if those elections are voided or halted or just ignored because of a "crisis" real or imaginary that is foisted on the population by this communist moslem dictator wannabe.

mojo Guest

I could see this administartion doing exactly what is stated........this is right up a community orginizers allie and lets not forget the acorn play book. I wonder if obama and his cronies are prepared for what could easily be the result of such a plan??
    Know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    My belief in this piece of crap in the whitehouse and his cronies is so low that I can easily believe the Savage comments. I would hope that this never happens but for a date that will determine the fate of this country all you have to do is look to the month or two before the Nov 2010 elections and then see if those elections are voided or halted or just ignored because of a "crisis" real or imaginary that is foisted on the population by this communist moslem dictator wannabe.
    this is what I have been telling those that I know. hitler #2?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

"Council on Foreign Relations member... Joe Klein,who told Obama attack dog Chris Matthews during an MSNBC interview that some of the rhetoric coming from Tea Party members borders on sedition." I've done considerable research on the CFR and the Bilderberg Group...these are the elite Puppetmasters, My Friends. Anyone associated with these two groups is very dangerous and powerful.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Let us not forget that 3/4ths of the stimulus money (remember that was the bill that HAD to be passed immediately or we would all die terrible economic deaths) has yet to be spent. Does anyone not believe that these monies will end up being spent about a month or two before Nov elections for anything and everything that will essentially undermine those elections either thur outright bribes to constituencies in tight election races or somehow funneled to the piece of crap in the whitehouse's cronies for whatever? He is not my president, he is my enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Let us not forget that 3/4ths of the stimulus money (remember that was the bill that HAD to be passed immediately or we would all die terrible economic deaths) has yet to be spent. Does anyone not believe that these monies will end up being spent about a month or two before Nov elections for anything and everything that will essentially undermine those elections either thur outright bribes to constituencies in tight election races or somehow funneled to the piece of crap in the whitehouse's cronies for whatever? He is not my president, he is my enemy.
    +1 That "stimulus" money IS being set aside for nefarious reasons, no doubt about it. I wouldn't be afraid to take a bet (and I'm not a betting person...money's too hard to come by, especially when the government keeps stealing more and more of it) that the plan is to use OUR MONEY to control the November elections. After all, this administration/regime has proven that it's all about CONTROL.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

I detest this administration as much as most. I also distrust them. I have to wonder, however, what the difference is between this kind of thinking and that of the "9/11 Truthers"?

I'm not disagreeing, just wondering.
    Curt Lovelace
    Bible believing, gun toting pastor
    Acton, Maine

Quote Originally Posted by DocCurt View Post
    I detest this administration as much as most. I also distrust them. I have to wonder, however, what the difference is between this kind of thinking and that of the "9/11 Truthers"?

I'm not disagreeing, just wondering.
    You might be right, Doc. On his show today, Glenn Beck was talking about only spreading the truth/facts. Speculation, like my post above, is NOT based on facts...but based on fear of the unknown. I will try harder, in the future, to only submit posts that deal with the facts. Thank you for sharing your insight!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast