San Francisco Leads Charge to Boycott Arizona - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

San Francisco Leads Charge to Boycott Arizona

This is a discussion on San Francisco Leads Charge to Boycott Arizona within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by festus But i don't think AZ cares about San Fransisco or it's reproductively challenged citizenry. Nope, we ...

Ringo is offline Politically Incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    But i don't think AZ cares about San Fransisco or it's reproductively challenged citizenry.
    Nope, we don't care at all.
    ~ Because They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, God Gave Them Over To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done ~

mojo Guest

how about all right minded folks....thats as in correct minded, boycot SF and any other state, group or affilitation that supports this attack on the constitution. I heard yesterday on the news that IN is considering a similar bill. 100% support from me.

I believe AZ is being paid to warehouse about 1800 prisoners for California because of a shortage of prison space in the Golden State. Perhaps AZ should contact mayor Newsom and offer to send all the prisoners to SF ...

Of course, goofy Gavin would probably go for it, just one more problem for the long-suffering normal taxpayers who've not yet bailed out of SF to put up with.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

So what's the downfall? I heard yesterday that SC is drafting legislation that will equal or be greater than the AZ law. I hope SF will boycott us also if it passes!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

San Francisco -- home to Nancy Pelosi. Doesn't that speak for itself?
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    But i don't think AZ cares about San Fransisco or it's reproductively challenged citizenry.
    "reproductively challenged citizenry"...that's great, festus. I'll have to remember that and use it often.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12