America is a Christian Nation
Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree875Likes

This is a discussion on America is a Christian Nation within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; America is a Christian Nation When President Obama said we are not a Christian Nation, evidently he doesn't understand the ...

Blog Entries

Default America is a Christian Nation

When President Obama said we are not a Christian Nation, evidently he doesn't understand the founding of our Country, or is it just wishful thinking?

The Muslim calendar is not dated from the birth of Christ, but from the year in which Muhammad emigrated from Mecca to Medina, the journey known as the Hijra. For Muslim nations, the system is Anno Hegirae ("in the year of the Hijra"). For Muslims, the current year is 1432 AH. So in Arab countries, the current year is not 2010 AD (after the death of our Lord), it's the year 1432AH.

Because they are not Christian nations.

On our currency we have “In God We Trust”

Every time you date a check, pick up a newspaper, or pull a dollar from your wallet in the United States, you bear witness to the spiritual origins of our country.

America is a Christian nation.

Republican President Abraham Lincoln in dedicating the military cemetery at Gettysburg said, "we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain--that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom--and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Matthew 24-9 “ye shall be hated of all Nations for my name’s sake”

The following Individuals do believe in “One Nation Under God“ and the 2nd Amendment.

Bill Johnson for US Congress in Ohiio District 6
    Rob Portman forOhio US Senate
    John Kasich for Ohio Governor
    Jon Husted for Ohio Secretary of State
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Cocked _and_Locked is offline Parts Maker

Default And a Muslim Nation, and a Hindu Nation, and a Bhuddist Nation and a ....

The United States is a country where approximately 75% of the population claims belief in at least one of the various Christian denominations or cults.

Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with the nation as a whole and religion is strictly separated from governmental matters as a matter of policy.

Just because you keep saying it over and over doesn't make it true.

mojo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post

Ya......dude, that works in reverse as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    mojo there are some trolls here that are so out of touch with reality that they have their mind made up and you can't confuse them with the truth.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    The United States is a country where approximately 75% of the population claims belief in at least one of the various Christian denominations or cults.

Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with the nation as a whole and religion is strictly separated from governmental matters as a matter of policy.

Wrong, as usual, but predictable, as usual.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post

Ah.. Yup..

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Did somebody say something? LOL I really appreciate the "block" feature.

Quote Originally Posted by kn1080 View Post
    Did somebody say something? LOL I really appreciate the "block" feature.
    Me, too, kn. I can feel the blasts of hot air in the forum but don't have to be exposed to their source.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

mojo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It always amazes me that those who don't believe in something, fear most what they don't believe. And, those who know the least about something, claim to be the experts on the something they know least about.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    mojo there are some trolls here that are so out of touch with reality that they have their mind made up and you can't confuse them with the truth.
    John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth and the truth will make you free.

Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast